Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

My understanding is that the MEC is planning on playing its cancled games in the spring. That would be 3 to 4 games. If I were them, I'd do three conf games and then a "conf championship week" were 1 plays 2, 3 plays 4, 5 plays 6, and so on.

As for how they can do it after a 3-4 mo layoff, don't think it would be that hard. Just have whatever the NCAA allows as "preseason camp" and launch into games every 2 weeks. Depends on how, or even if, the NCAA decides to do any sort of playoffs as to when the spring schedule starts and finishes.
    Little birdies told me well play 5 games. Plus one “championship” game in the spring. This way seniors don’t lose eligibility.

Comment

Anybody hearing anything at all?

Comment

and specifically....any word regarding a Spring season?

Comment

The conference website hasn't had a single story or update about anything since Oct 9. So, if someone has second hand info, please share.

Comment

Originally posted by Stea1th View Post
            The conference website hasn't had a single story or update about anything since Oct 9. So, if someone has second hand info, please share.
            The plan from what i heard will be 5+1 starting around February. The conference will be split between a north and south. play 5 games and the corresponding ranks play each other.
            North #1 plays South #1 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

The plan from what i heard will be 5+1 starting around February. The conference will be split between a north and south. play 5 games and the corresponding ranks play each other.
              North #1 plays South #1 etc.
              Thanks for sharing. That’s good to hear.

I’m starting to think that COVID forced the conference office to furlough folks or something. They were putting out stories and updates every 2 or 3 days through Oct 9, and then they just stopped. There has been nothing at all for a month now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X