• IUP 2018

Roster is posted.

Re: IUP 2018

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Roster is posted.
    Can't be the entire roster yet.

Comment

Finally the "SPRING BALL" thread can be layed to rest!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
        Can't be the entire roster yet.

It certainly doesn't appear to be. Lot of kickers.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          It certainly doesn't appear to be. Lot of kickers.

Its all up now, I think. Surprised at the transfers. Apparently, no DTs , Cam Jones, a grad DB from Liberty that didn't play there last year. The WR transfers look good.

So the Offense should be as good as last year, but the Defense will have some questions. Makle didn't return, So how good will the DBs be ? someone has to step up. Same with the DTs will Freshman/RS Freshmen be able to Step up ? We'll see.

QB backup still is a problem. Barret could do mop up, he seems pretty athletic but is really small. Hopefully one of the Freshman pan out.

Comment

Still wouldn't call it final. Never know what the tide may wash up in the coming days. I can recall years with players showing up a week in to camp.

Comment

And I think they are missing a couple of returning players. So we shall just wait and see until the take their photos. I would then call the roster final.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                And I think they are missing a couple of returning players. So we shall just wait and see until the take their photos. I would then call the roster final.
                Who is missing? Makle not back is not a good thing at all.

A few other thoughts on the rooster:

-Duane Brown stylin' in #32.

-Great to see both Temple and Harris returning. The power backfield package just got exponentially better.

-I would love to have IUP crimson jersey #95 with Puffenbarger printed on the nameplate in back. It would be a new kind of campus cool I think.

-There needs to be a fan section at Miller named Dauberman's Dobermans. It would have some bite I think.

-Having two DBs both wearing #29 may create some confusion I would think.

-

Comment

Interested to see the WVU and Jacksonville State transfers at WR.

I saw a transfer from Ship ... what's the story on him?
                  Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 07-31-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Who's starting in the secondary for IUP this season? And who are the other vital cogs in nickel and dime packages?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                      Who is missing? Makle not back is not a good thing at all.

A few other thoughts on the rooster:

-Duane Brown stylin' in #32.

-Great to see both Temple and Harris returning. The power backfield package just got exponentially better.

-I would love to have IUP crimson jersey #95 with Puffenbarger printed on the nameplate in back. It would be a new kind of campus cool I think.

-There needs to be a fan section at Miller named Dauberman's Dobermans. It would have some bite I think.

-Having two DBs both wearing #29 may create some confusion I would think.

-
                      I was thinking about Makle and perhaps Swahneek Brown, but maybe I am wrong.

I would guess that one of the double defensive #29 is not eligible to play this year, or maybe they will correct this later.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                        Who's starting in the secondary for IUP this season? And who are the other vital cogs in nickel and dime packages?

-
                        good question - Davis, and Stevens at corners, Mike P House, Brown or Stokes at the other positions, not sure who plays FS. . hard to replace Redfield

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                          I was thinking about Makle and perhaps Swahneek Brown, but maybe I am wrong.

I would guess that one of the double defensive #29 is not eligible to play this year, or maybe they will correct this later.
                          Also Kolbe Hughes not currently on the Roster

Comment

11 offensive linemen? I expected more, and some new transfers for this group.

DBs look deeper. WRs have some size.

On to training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                              Also Kolbe Hughes not currently on the Roster
                              He was on it this morning (Edition 1). Maybe he had a bad day.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X