Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    That was a tough spot for Tort. He actually brought in two highly-touted high school QBs to go along with a star senior.

Not easy to land a quality transfer in that circumstance to come in here and ride pine and wear a baseball hat. That's why most are transfers to begin with, ... So, at that point he's probably looking at a guy who may or may not be worth a roster spot.

I still have doubts if he'd actually toss in a true freshman if Lenny goes down. Mike P. probably takes over. It is certainly a very real topic. QBs like Lenny get hurt. I'm curious how knowing the backup situation alters what they allow Lenny to do. These freshmen are very talented by all accounts but they still have one thing major going against them ... they are freshmen.

Comment

• Re: IUP 2018

Samir will burn you. You can't find Justice. Temple will run you over.

Not easy to play against. Sellout on the run and Lenny makes it rain ... or takes off.

It would be so fun to watch them run a Navy offense with all four in the backfield together.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Samir will burn you. You can't find Justice. Temple will run you over.

Not easy to play against. Sellout on the run and Lenny makes it rain ... or takes off.

It would be so fun to watch them run a Navy offense with all four in the backfield together.
        I expect Lenny to run like he did when he was Frosh/Soph as the knee is all the way back. He will no doubt be quicker then last year. Scary offense as I heard the new wide-outs especially Rogers and Walls are looking great. Also heard safety Shaq Jones a complete monster....great late pick up for Defense......

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Wasn't Lenny a 5th string D1 transfer QB?
          No, he was a college DB who wanted to play QB in college and in typical D1 thinking was deemed to small. IUP came up golden in recognizing that Lenny is a college QB.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
            I expect Lenny to run like he did when he was Frosh/Soph as the knee is all the way back. He will no doubt be quicker then last year. Scary offense as I heard the new wide-outs especially Rogers and Walls are looking great. Also heard safety Shaq Jones a complete monster....great late pick up for Defense......
            I have to agree with you on Lenny. Not saying he was not 100%, but it seem like he was unsure about running quite a bit. If he starts back running the ball like he did as a freshman the offense will be very difficult to stop.
            Last edited by ShoNuff; 08-10-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
              I have to agree with you on Lenny. Not saying he was not 100%, but it seem like he was unsure about running quite a bit. If he starts back running the ball like he did as a freshman the offense will be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                I have to agree with you on Lenny. Not saying he was not 100%, but it seem like he was unsure about running quite a bit. If he starts back running the ball like he did as a freshman the offense will be unstoppable.
                I think he will run and they will even have plays designed for him to run but he will have to be smart about it just like any QB should be.

I don't think he will be tentative but he won't be taking unnecessary chances.

Comment

Appreciate the advice. I changed it to "very difficult to stop".

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                    what sucks about that is the WRs cant throw to themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                      what sucks about that is the WRs cant throw to themselves

HERE WE GO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

Just scribble your password on your forehead with magic marker so you don't forget it again and have to keep registering under a different name.

The merits of a Cal education! :laugh:

-

Comment

• IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! HIT US WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maybe Mon Valley U should play in one first....

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                                Maybe Mon Valley U should play in one first....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X