Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pine Richland Massacre

Yikes....team looked like children out there against the #1 team in the nation. Who told them they can play with elite national teams? Lesson learned

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Yikes....team looked like children out there against the #1 team in the nation. Who told them they can play with elite national teams? Lesson learned

Comment

Re: Pine Richland Massacre

I'd rather watch McKeesport or Woodland Hills any day ... as in a legit high school team rostered with kids from the town. IMG is a joke playing legit high school teams. Hired guns from 18 states.

Comment

That game was 21-0 quick. I at least give them (IMG) credit for not putting up a 70-0 score.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I'd rather watch McKeesport or Woodland Hills any day ... as in a legit high school team rostered with kids from the town. IMG is a joke playing legit high school teams. Hired guns from 18 states.

Comment

Or get fully funded!

Comment

Comment

How many legit high school programs could?

That's like IUP playing Ohio State.

Comment

How many legit high school programs could?

That's like IUP playing Ohio State.

They played a scrimmage against a high school from Lake City,FL and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    They played a scrimmage against a high school from Lake City,FL and lost.
                    This part haha IMG is gonna lose to top Public HS programs. Public school already handled them. PR was just seemed athletically challenged at all positions

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                      This part haha IMG is gonna lose to top Public HS programs. Public school already handled them. PR was just seemed athletically challenged at all positions

Comment

Losses in 'practice' scrimmages don't mean a thing.

Comment

I'd still schedule that out of state game every year and I'm sure PR will. He has built them into a brand. Last year's team would've had a better chance but its a public school so that will happen...some up's and downs in talent so what. I'd rather see them play St.ignatius or St. Ed's or Mentor.. in a somewhat local kind of thing than a "school" like IMG but it still serves a purpose. It was basically a scrimmage and why not get get some national competition before wpial/piaa schedule. Pine Richland is a name now. 20 years ago nobody cared about PR.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                            I'd still schedule that out of state game every year and I'm sure PR will. He has built them into a brand. Last year's team would've had a better chance but its a public school so that will happen...some up's and downs in talent so what. I'd rather see them play St.ignatius or St. Ed's or Mentor.. in a somewhat local kind of thing than a "school" like IMG but it still serves a purpose. It was basically a scrimmage and why not get get some national competition before wpial/piaa schedule. Pine Richland is a name now. 20 years ago nobody cared about PR.
                            20 years ago they were still AAA and were probably more known for the dancing tubas in their marching band than anything football related. In fact 99 was the first year they had EVER made the playoffs.

Comment

Losses in 'practice' scrimmages don't mean a thing.
                              except if you are indiana high, and have your QB suspended for a game, lose one of your bast players to Injury. And did I hear right, the Coach tore his ACL ? ? ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X