Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panic in Yinzer Land (Leveon Bell)

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    You guys are hilarious. "its the rules blah blah" Who cares doesn't make it not dumb and completely unnecessary. Suspending million dollar super stars because they smoke pot who the ef cares. The 70s was a long time ago my friend. And like the lunch pale mentality was the 70's well being "LIT AF" is what the people want in 2018. That's why Odell is the biggest star in the league kids love him and got paid for it. I love athletes expressing themselves making you old farts mad. Get paid keep dancing until all these old folks an owners croak over and stop being a buzz kill all the time because of the good ole days nobody cares about or wants back except them. Let em play the game they love, score tds dance get the crowd hype and get blazed after while they laugh to the bank!!

You should ask Martavious why he'll be working at Enterprise by January instead of playing for the Raiders .... He can be 'lit AF' now all he wants making $35,000 a year. He can laugh all the way to the bank, as you say, with that grand every two weeks and get blazed.

Comment

You guys are hilarious. "its the rules blah blah" Who cares doesn't make it not dumb and completely unnecessary. Suspending million dollar super stars because they smoke pot who the ef cares. The 70s was a long time ago my friend. And like the lunch pale mentality was the 70's well being "LIT AF" is what the people want in 2018. That's why Odell is the biggest star in the league kids love him and got paid for it. I love athletes expressing themselves making you old farts mad. Get paid keep dancing until all these old folks an owners croak over and stop being a buzz kill all the time because of the good ole days nobody cares about or wants back except them. Let em play the game they love, score tds dance get the crowd hype and get blazed after while they laugh to the bank!!
      I'm 25. I'm not an old fart.

Odell isn't ever going to win a ring. Juju, AB, Bell.. Those guys won't either. You know how those guys will be remembered? The sentence will always start with, "He was a great player, but he never...."

Give me a team with discipline and accountability. That's what wins. Not being "LIT AF." I'll let you go out and get blazed, Homer. I can get randomly drug tested at my job.

Comment

Lets not forget all the SHADY stuff that is associated with the NE regime with cheating and the refs basically ushering them the win over the Jags last year. I think they went like 6-7 straight games into the AFC champ game without a single holding penalty? Impossible. lol I thought you yinzers would be the last people in the world to admire NE but I guess the steel city lost its balls.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Odell isn't ever going to win a ring. Juju, AB, Bell.. Those guys won't either. You know how those guys will be remembered? The sentence will always start with, "He was a great player, but he never...."

Give me a team with discipline and accountability. That's what wins. Not being "LIT AF." I'll let you go out and get blazed, Homer. I can get randomly drug tested at my job.
              you're not an world class athlete and your skill set is expendable...Odell Beckham's skill set is not. Which is the difference and why its completely stupid that he or any other pro athlete could be suspended for weed.

Comment

Lets not forget all the SHADY stuff that is associated with the NE regime with cheating and the refs basically ushering them the win over the Jags last year. I think they went like 6-7 straight games into the AFC champ game without a single holding penalty? Impossible. lol I thought you yinzers would be the last people in the world to admire NE but I guess the steel city lost its balls.
                Lots of shady stuff in NE. No doubt.

But I admire a coach steering a ship based on reaching a goal. And he'll throw anybody overboard who doesn't buy into that idea. I hate New England, but I wish the Steelers were more like them. That attitude and culture was what it was in the 1970s. And it won. That's why New England wins. Their focused and their disciplined. They aren't "LIT AF."

Comment

This thread is just an example of where you guys are from and culture differences. A thread full of people from LA CHI NY or any other major market would not have the same mind set. The rust belt has this depressing mentality of hating anything that's different and outside of the norm. Like get in line or get out. Shut up and play football you rich cry babies I hate my life. I work a 9-5 and chose to be regular so you need to compensate your life to relate to mine as much as possible otherwise you annoy me and dont represent " yinzer land" and need to get out lol You guys crack me up man. NE guys stay in line because they know they know half of the guys Brady throws to would be working at Amazon if they didnt play with the GOAT. So they gonna shut up and take pennies cuz they know their role in the talent pool.

Comment

I'm not sure if he's stupid or if he has stupid people around him giving him advice. Probably a combination of both. I've heard a lot of stuff from people in Columbus about his mom. There's no way she told him to turn down the money the Steelers offered him.

Comment

you're not an world class athlete and your skill set is expendable...Odell Beckham's skill set is not. Which is the difference and why its completely stupid that he or any other pro athlete could be suspended for weed.
                      They are EMPLOYEES.

Comment

This thread is just an example of where you guys are from and culture differences. A thread full of people from LA CHI NY or any other major market would not have the same mind set. The rust belt has this depressing mentality of hating anything that's different and outside of the norm. Like get in line or get out. Shut up and play football you rich cry babies I hate my life. I work a 9-5 and chose to be regular so you need to compensate your life to relate to mine as much as possible otherwise you annoy me and dont represent " yinzer land" and need to get out lol You guys crack me up man. NE guys stay in line because they know they know half of the guys Brady throws to would be working at Amazon if they didnt play with the GOAT. So they gonna shut up and take pennies cuz they know their role in the talent pool.
                        Or they shut up and take pennies because they are willing to do what it takes to win a championship.

Comment

Or they shut up and take pennies because they are willing to do what it takes to win a championship.
                          Championships are cool. But CTE is not cool...high risk= high reward. Whats a bigger compensation? CTE+low money+rings? or CTE+a lot of money+ possibly no rings? I'm taking the money every time. These owners dont care about you. One injury away from being cut whether you're sacrificing money for the "cause" or on a big contract. Im not being loyal to an industry that deems me expendable sorry lol SHOW ME THE MONEY

Comment

Comment

At the end of the day its a GAME that will end. My family and my children's future are not a game and will not end. I'm sacrificing winning to collect as much coin as I can for my family and legacy. Maybe my son can grow up in luxury and afford to sacrifice money for rings but not me.

Comment

eagles were preeettty LIT last year and beat NE. So I think being lit wins too my man. A long with the seahawks another LIT team that should have beat NE if not for the worst play call in football history. Stay LIT IUP24.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X