Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panic in Yinzer Land (Leveon Bell)

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    At the end of the day its a GAME that will end. My family and my childrens future is not a game and will not end. I'm sacrificing winning to collect as much coin as I can for my family and legacy. Maybe my son can grow up in luxury and afford to sacrifice money for rings but not me.

Guess what? Half of your pothead star athletes go from 'lit AF' to 'broke AF' within about 2-3 years of retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Guess what? Half of your pothead star athletes go from 'lit AF' to 'broke AF' within about 2-3 years of retiring.
      That may be still doesn't diminish the fact they earned and deserve every single penny they received. And majority in the NFL are under paid its makes no sense that the most dangerous sport with shorter career span averages are paid the least. NFL needs to continue to provide avenues to educate these players to prevent them from making financial mistakes like that.

Comment

Championships are cool. But CTE is not cool...high risk= high reward. Whats a bigger compensation? CTE+low money+rings? or CTE+a lot of money+ possibly no rings? I'm taking the money every time. These owners dont care about you. One injury away from being cut whether you're sacrificing money for the "cause" or on a big contract. Im not being loyal to an industry that deems me expendable sorry lol SHOW ME THE MONEY

Comment

QB can sexually assault women and it's cool but man, these guys wanting a raise have to go!

Comment

Panic in Yinzer Land (Leveon Bell)

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            QB can sexually assault women and it's cool but man, these guys wanting a raise have to go!

Comment

Comment

jeez the good ole boy mentality in Pittsburgh is sickening. An athlete wants to show some type of individuality and market himself to the youth and he is a clown and a problem waiting to happen. That's the problem with the NFL and their fans why the NBA and its stars are taking over. Its okay to dance and have fun. You dont have to have a coal mine lunch pale mentality every single day about football lol jeez you guys need to lighten up. And drugs? NFL only league still testing for weed they need to get a grip on reality including you guys talking about suspensions for smoking a joint good lord.
                Someone who has been busted for drugs is no role model!

Comment

You yinzer idiots just completely forgot about Zeke Elliot being suspended for 6 games after the police said the chick lied and nothing happened ?

Comment

Week one when Cleveland exposes the terrible steeler defense keep the same energy haha

Comment

Week one when Cleveland exposes the terrible steeler defense keep the same energy haha
                      Homer, you won't get any arguments from me. I've said for 2-3 years now that the Steelers defense is porous. If I were running that team I would have let Bell go last offseason and invested the money I saved from him into my defense.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                        Homer, you won't get any arguments from me. I've said for 2-3 years now that the Steelers defense is porous. If I were running that team I would have let Bell go last offseason and invested the money I saved from him into my defense.
                        you guys need bud dupree to be a force in the worst way possible. You moved Watt to the SAM we will see how he does there in a much more physical position. Without a pass rush youre at the mercy of your secondary. The key player to this game IMO will be Hyde and Njoku, you guys have zero inside linebackers that provides half of what Shazier did for you. I pray to the football Gods this season is the start of the demise of the pittsburgh steelers after decades of winning.

Comment

you guys need bud dupree to be a force in the worst way possible. You moved Watt to the SAM we will see how he does there in a much more physical position. Without a pass rush youre at the mercy of your secondary. The key player to this game IMO will be Hyde and Njoku, you guys have zero inside linebackers that provides half of what Shazier did for you. I pray to the football Gods this season is the start of the demise of the pittsburgh steelers after decades of winning.

Comment

You are aware they have had only 8 losing seasons since 1970? And you're acting like that is "mediocre" in the NFL. And you're talking trash to me about "hot takes" Thats why people hate Steelers fans in a nut shell.

Comment

and You've made the playoffs 30 Times out of 48 seasons since then. I'm sure that qualifies as some backing

Comment

and You've made the playoffs 30 Times out of 48 seasons since then. I'm sure that qualifies as some backing

Homer, Homer, Homer. You preach all the time that nobody cares about anything prior to 2007 and here you are starting out in the 1970s with an argument. We all know that football was born in the Mon Valley in 2007. Anything prior is just for the old people to reminisce.

I will give you Steeler fans can be a little interesting. They should be more humble like IUP fans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X