• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Cal 0-2

It's no big thang. We all know you folks can't help yourselves. :tongue:

Comment

Mr. Bahl didn't behave real well last week per reports ... and the police.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Mr. Bahl didn't behave real well last week per reports ... and the police.
          Yeah, and they were talking him up as a great leader voted captain etc. - talk about letting your team down. Seems like you could give up drinking until the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
            Yeah, and they were talking him up as a great leader voted captain etc. - talk about letting your team down. Seems like you could give up drinking until the end of the season.
            At least the driving part.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
              No offense to Lenny, he is having a great start to the season. But go look at the stats for Amir Hall, Bowie State QB or Jayru Campbell, QB for Ferris State.

Through 2 games: for Hall 730 passing yards. 6 passing TDs. 1 INT. 49 rushing yards.
              Through 2 games for Campbell: 646 passing yards, 5 passing TDs, 196 rushing yds, 3 rushing TDs.
              Lenny's stats in two games (actually one game and a half) are 6 TDs and 1 INT. 69% Comp. 92 yards rushing. Plus, you can't discount the fact that he is a senior who plays QB on a top five program.

Trust me you all----the Lenny Williams Harlon Hill watch is a very REAL thing. I wouldn't be surprised if a thread gets started on it real soon on this very forum.

Believe it! Being jealous or envious or petty or tossing sour grapes doesn't take anything away from what this great player has accomplished. Homer can only dream that he is Superman Lenny!

-
              Last edited by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS; 09-09-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                LOL.

More like Panic In The Viet Mon.
                I call it Fear and Loathing in the Mon Valley.

However one terms it----you gotta just love it!

-

Comment

Why? Cause they beat two bad teams...the playoff meeting last November was a total Beat down that can't be dismissed....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    It's no big thang. We all know you folks can't help yourselves. :tongue:

We are the world.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      At least the driving part.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                        I have respect for West Chester. They are historically a much better program than IUP imo and they are cool cats on this board
                        You really are stupid with a comment like that. The stuff u write is hard to read, if I could only delete your crap. Program history not even close. U don't like IUP great, but don't just write non sense and show how ignorant u really are.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                          You really are stupid with a comment like that. The stuff u write is hard to read, if I could only delete your crap. Program history not even close. U don't like IUP great, but don't just write non sense and show how ignorant u really are.
                          To be fair...from both program inceptions to about 1983...West Chester was better overall than IUP.

Once Cignetti raised the bar....then IUP went way out in front.

Up to 1983...IUP was 1-4 vs West Chester
                          Since 13-3.

Comment

If we could get back on topic here...

With the loss of the 2 transfer LBs, Coxe and Cope, the defense is in a bad way. Unfortunately, the starting LB that's left left has gotten 5 "late hit" penalties in 2 games and has cost the team quite a bit. Twice giving the offense a new life when they would have been punting the next play(I am thinking one might have been a 4th down play). I am thinking MacPhatter will be back soon. This will help the secondary a bit.

Offense wise we are not in that bad of shape. We have a very nice WR corp, way better than I thought. Now Nick Grissom is back and got 2 or 3 touches...this is one of the best 2 back punch when you add Brown. I'm thinking you'll see Grissom get more reps each week. Mitchell has not been pressured too awful much and when he was he ran the ball, which you never saw Keir do and he did not do the first game. IMO the QB needs to run from time to time to keep the defense honest.

Comment

Cal could very well b 0--3 after this coming Saturday at Ship. Ship rarely loses at home.

Comment

An 0-2 start is never "good" but with the schedule the way it is for Cal, they have a chance to make a run.

Lets turn on the time machine and remember the last time a Cal team started 0-2 ........... 2009 and that team ended the season in NWMSU with a semi final appearance.

I told a lot of people early in the summer, Cal will come out of September 2-3 and then run the table, this is a must win for the Vulcans this weekend at Shippensburg and I expect them to come out fired up and show some heart !

It will be exciting for all the Vulcans fans the next three weeks.
                                @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X