• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Re: IUP Fans Alright with me

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
    Ok I gotta ask ......Why would the athletic trainer be the one responsible for policing any policy involving fans in the stands? jus sayin
    Lol .. don't know but it happened. They ignored security. They didn't ignore here. She struck fear.

That happened.

Leave a comment:

• BallHawkin
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Mixed feelings. It's annoying as crap to sit beside a cowbell person for four quarters.

Give me a loud crowd and a good band any day. Hint, IUP.
    MORE Cowbell! over ghostbusters all day long ..... jus sayin

Leave a comment:

• BallHawkin
    replied

It was a big issue in Section C last year at the playoff game. Some knucklehead kept ringing it after he was told not to do so ... finally got to the point that the female athletic trainer was ready to rumble with the guilty party. She put an end to it.
    Ok I gotta ask ......Why would the athletic trainer be the one responsible for policing any policy involving fans in the stands? jus sayin

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    IUP Fans Alright with me

The following week (gym teachers) will be slammed. You get the once-a-year Homecoming types combined with the fact SRU travels well.

It looks full...stole these off Facebook. Bouncy Houses!!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The following week (gym teachers) will be slammed. You get the once-a-year Homecoming types combined with the fact SRU travels well.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Watching on the stream for both Millersville and Mercyhurst, I thought they both appeared to be good crowds. On the feed on Saturday when I saw a crowd shot I thought instantly close to 4,000. So I would agree with your assessment.

I think it seems like interest is pretty high right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    IUP Fans Alright with me

They didn't all leave at halftime, either, so that was nice.

I do fully expect IUP to take a very large contingent to Adamson this Saturday night. Oddly, most of IUP's more-energetic crowds are usually at road games. Of course, the 'travel types' are typically the more passionate fans and on the road you clump them all together.

If they were going to splurge and take the band to one away game this year ... this would be it. It doesn't sound like that's going to happen, however.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-24-2018, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    IUP had a big crowd Saturday. That announced number of 3,400 -- my opinion -- was a little light.

It was by no means an energetic crowd but it was a big turnout.

Watching on the stream for both Millersville and Mercyhurst, I thought they both appeared to be good crowds. On the feed on Saturday when I saw a crowd shot I thought instantly close to 4,000. So I would agree with your assessment.

I think it seems like interest is pretty high right now.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

I do fully expect IUP to take a very large contingent to Adamson this Saturday night. Oddly, most of IUP's more-energetic crowds are usually at road games. Of course, the 'travel types' are typically the more passionate fans and on the road you clump them all together.

If they were going to splurge and take the band to one away game this year ... this would be it. It doesn't sound like that's going to happen, however.

Right. I thought the turnout at Ashland was great and the fans cheered loudly when they had to.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

IUP had a big crowd Saturday. That announced number of 3,400 -- my opinion -- was a little light.

Parents weekend probably helped - they brought that back.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

Yeah, I'd be one of those fans destined to stare down the cowbell ringer if he/she were within five rows of me.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Mixed feelings. It's annoying as crap to sit beside a cowbell person for four quarters.

Give me a loud crowd and a good band any day. Hint, IUP.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X