Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sr1 playoff race

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    It showed. That's the thing about the playoffs. You get revealed real quick. Think back to Charleston and Fairmont State.
    Yep agree. But that team revealed itself long before selection Sunday ... Be nice if they just got the 7 best teams for a change. Hard to do I know. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
      100% right the committee did an awful job last year across the board. Last year was a joke.
      findlays coach was on the committee! no wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by HeftyLefty View Post
        findlays coach was on the committee! no wonder!
        To be clear, I felt that ODU should have been included in the playoffs last year. It is not like Findlay embarrassed the GMAC when they did get in however. I am curious though, I'm not saying you're wrong, but where do you find the information that says that Coach Keys was a committee member? I know that Tiffin's coach is on there through like 2020, but I do not see Keys' name anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by oilerftbll View Post
          To be clear, I felt that ODU should have been included in the playoffs last year. It is not like Findlay embarrassed the GMAC when they did get in however. I am curious though, I'm not saying you're wrong, but where do you find the information that says that Coach Keys was a committee member? I know that Tiffin's coach is on there through like 2020, but I do not see Keys' name anywhere.
          absolutely correct - findlay represented well. and i saw it in a previous playoff book from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by HeftyLefty View Post
            honestly tell that to ODU, last year played Penn, went on to be outright GMAC champions, beat Findlay by 20+ points the day before the selection sunday came out, but the committe still rewarded Findlay for having an 8-2 record vs ODU having a 7-2 record, they were 7-3 with Penn. more games = more wins. they pretty much got hosed even being conference champs. so what i'm saying is history does not work in New Havens favor
            Exactly....They better win Saturday or they are toast and well deserved.....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
              Maybe they will do an equally crappy job this year and IUP will sneak in a la West Chester last year .....:laugh:..... jus sayin
              I have a strange feeling it is 1999 again. IUP over Ship 43-16 at home and got help. Help this time by Post and Boro.....Then look out brother...

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                I have a strange feeling it is 1999 again. IUP over Ship 43-16 at home and got help. Help this time by Post and Boro.....Then look out brother...
                I've been beating the drum all week: Edinboro over Kutztown

Comment

Fairmont smacked the sh!t out of West Liberty tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                    I've been beating the drum all week: Edinboro over Kutztown
                    It's possible. The X Factor is one team has a win-and-in mentality. The other is getting ready to turn in pads.

If you get a motivated Boro ... they can win the game. Being the seniors' last home game, etc., you'd think they will be up for it. But, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                      Yep agree. But that team revealed itself long before selection Sunday ... Be nice if they just got the 7 best teams for a change. Hard to do I know. jus sayin
                      Here u go the 7 best as of 11/8/18: 1-SRU, 2-Post, 3-WCU, 4-ND, 5-Kutz, 6-IUP, 7-NH. That's the way it would look with the D1 model......Just Sayin

Comment

Fairmont smacked the sh!t out of West Liberty tonight.
                        Intramural football from what I saw, hard to watch.....Just Sayin

Comment

It showed. That's the thing about the playoffs. You get revealed real quick. Think back to Charleston and Fairmont State.
                          Yes Indeed. The MEC will be a real laughing stock when Shepherd leaves. The football committee for Region 1 is led by MEC commish, how else can u explain home games for both Charleston and FSU. What a real smack in the face that was for sure. I guess beating the later 62-13 on there baseball field wised them up......Just Sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                            Here u go the 7 best as of 11/8/18: 1-SRU, 2-Post, 3-WCU, 4-ND, 5-Kutz, 6-IUP, 7-NH. That's the way it would look with the D1 model......Just Sayin

I'd call that the IUP model, Just sayin'...

Comment

Cal beat IUP, right?!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                                Cal beat IUP, right?!
                                Right. Cal just needs to win the next 37 straight to tie the series.

The big news of the day .... OPENING NIGHT for all PSAC men's basketball teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X