Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sr1 playoff race

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Uhh...Fairmont didn't make the playoffs last season.
    Sorry 2 yrs ago

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
      Anyone know the last time the PSAC West was shut out of the playoffs?
      2006. Remember we talked about this in the West Chester at SRU game thread.

Comment

Ship beating IUP makes that win for Post that much better. Think they end up with the 1 seed for sure after that. NDC just played 1-9 seton hill for their Non-conference.. that should hurt them

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
          They don't post the final 10; just choose the 7 going to the playoffs; 8,9, 10 is just speculation

No.7 is between Slippery Rock ( how much do you get punished by losing to an undefeated team?) Ohio Dominican (played a true cupcake in last game SOS will take a hit but was pretty high going in) Fairmont State ( Does the committee have a good memory; remember last year when they snuck in)

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
            2006. Remember we talked about this in the West Chester at SRU game thread.
            Nope. I didn't read much of that thread yesterday. I was at the game trying to keep my fingers from getting frost bite haha. Thanks for that info, though. I appreciate it.

Comment

#7 ROCK at #2 Post

Comment

The rest of the SR1 bracket:

1. NDC (bye)
                5. Hillsdale at 4. Kutztown

6. New Haven at 3. West Chester
                7. Slippery Rock at. 2. LIU Post
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

I think playing in a conference championship game definitely helped Rock get in over Fairmount State and ODU. Also interesting that there are no inter conference games this weekend and a second round Kutztown/Hillside @ NDC will be very intriguing. Happy that my coworkers grandson who is a RB at SRU is getting a shot at the playoffs again. Even gets a trip to the Big Apple Friday morning out of the deal which isn't bad although the weather will probably be not too attractive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X