Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SRU at IUP

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Ignore dip**** twisting posts. Question pertained to the injuries for IUP and SRU.
    Oh yeah I know that he was referring to this week's game, just pointing out that there were no excuses last week about injuries and there will be none this week. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
      Oh yeah I know that he was referring to this week's game, just pointing out that there were no excuses last week about injuries and there will be none this week. jus sayin
      I hope JoJo returns. His absence was a little larger than I originally anticipated.

Looks like Rock's QB (original 3rd string) has emerged as their main man. He's a big kid.

Comment

I hope JoJo returns. His absence was a little larger than I originally anticipated.

Looks like Rock's QB (original 3rd string) has emerged as their main man. He's a big kid.
        I don't think it would have been much of a difference, Cal played a pretty clean game, IUP played as bad as they have in years on both sides of the ball and even at that IF they score from the 5 instead of throw a pick 6 they are up one with 4 minutes left in the game. Instead they find themselves down 12. Just too many mistakes of their own doing to overcome jus sayin

Comment

The PSAC is missing a golden opportunity here, Homer. They should produce a weekly hour show with you bad mouthing Lenny and IUP. I would envision it like this:

The intro-- "And now live from Kier's basement it's the Homer Hour."

A big bowl of Doritos on the coffee table and a picture of Lenny on the dart board. Bob Marley music playing in the background.

As you got going with your weekly anti-Lenny and IUP rant those dreadlocks would be just aflyin' all over the place.

This would be a great show and everyone in the conference would be tuning in. You're a bit much but a very funny guy. :laugh:

At the end of the episode someone could be brought in for a hug. And the possibilities for PSAC guests on your show boggles the mind.

This really could work. The PSAC needs to get inventive to draw attention to themselves and try to hook the younger generations and college town communities at large who don't seem to be too interested with the simple prospect of attending games.

Got to make it fun and grab them somehow!

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
            The PSAC is missing a golden opportunity here, Homer. They should produce a weekly hour show with you bad mouthing Lenny and IUP. I would envision it like this:

A big bowl of Doritos on the coffee table and a picture of Lenny on the dart board. Bob Marley music playing in the background.

As you got going with your weekly anti-Lenny and IUP rant those dreadlocks would be just aflyin' all over the place.

This would be a great show and everyone in the conference would be tuning in. You're a bit much but a very funny guy. :laugh:

At the end of the episode someone could be brought in for a hug. And the possibilities for PSAC guests on your show boggles the mind.

This really could work. The PSAC needs to get inventive to draw attention to themselves and try to hook the younger generations and college town communities at large who don't seem to be too interested with the simple prospect of attending games.

-

Comment

-

Comment

Getting back to the actual game--- I wonder how the IUP RB rotation goes here? It's getting a little thin, to say the very least. Down to two of the original five or six that made IUP look so rich at that position back in the summer. Balega had better be ready to go. He looked decent in some early action in garbage time. Anybody who could take Derry Area on a winning season must be pretty good. Apologizes to Franklin Trenny and Cam Suman's old man.

-

Comment

I don't think it would have been much of a difference, Cal played a pretty clean game, IUP played as bad as they have in years on both sides of the ball and even at that IF they score from the 5 instead of throw a pick 6 they are up one with 4 minutes left in the game. Instead they find themselves down 12. Just too many mistakes of their own doing to overcome jus sayin
                  I don't either but they do need him back.

What about the Towson transfer hurt in camp? Is he done for the year or will he return? Also, I haven't heard a peep about the Jacksonville State WR transfer. Is he still on the team?

Comment

I do think hugs are in order. You guys have me misunderstood and it hurts sometimes. I love IUP deep down you guys are our little brother program.

Comment

I don't know Homer but when you say "I hope both teams are healthy" so there won't be any excuses on a SRU vs IUP thread THAT would indicate that you are indeed "saying a word about IUP" who else would you be talking about???? ... I know you went to Cal (excuse?) but sheeeeesh come on man. jus sayin

Comment

I don't either but they do need him back.

What about the Towson transfer hurt in camp? Is he done for the year or will he return? Also, I haven't heard a peep about the Jacksonville State WR transfer. Is he still on the team?
                        All seriousness you guys are going to handle SRU.

Comment

Getting back to the actual game--- I wonder how the IUP RB rotation goes here? It's getting a little thin, to say the very least. Down to two of the original five or six that made IUP look so rich at that position back in the summer. Balega had better be ready to go. He looked decent in some early action in garbage time. Anybody who could take Derry Area on a winning season must be pretty good. Apologizes to Franklin Trenny and Cam Suman's old man.

-
                          Per the IG, Justice becomes the man. Temple goes to the old Justice workload and Balegga is third.

Tort did mention two names as emergency options.

Comment

I don't know Homer but when you say "I hope both teams are healthy" so there won't be any excuses on a SRU vs IUP thread THAT would indicate that you are indeed "saying a word about IUP" who else would you be talking about???? ... I know you went to Cal (excuse?) but sheeeeesh come on man. jus sayin
                            I meant I want the game to go well and be fair and square my baaad I guess I worded it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                              I do think hugs are in order. You guys have me misunderstood and it hurts sometimes. I love IUP deep down you guys are our little brother program.
                              Truth be said I always liked/admired the Cal athletic programs. Their WBB teams and football teams some years back were truly outstanding. Everyone in the conference wins when the bar is set higher. I love the unis as well.

And besides, it was great to have Cal to send our convicts to when they messed up too bad here. It served well as a sort of penal colony. It worked out for everyone.

-

Comment

Per the IG, Justice becomes the man. Temple goes to the old Justice workload and Balegga is third.

Tort did mention two names as emergency options.
                                I think Quash Carter was one. Or is that State secrets?

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X