• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: SRU at IUP

Comment

Big sign hanging out of a window on 7th Street ...

"SRU thinks the Earth is Flat. #Hawks by 90"

Comment

This is probably close to the truth. Probably didn't get too fired up to the sound of the Chicken Dance Express or whatever it is now.... Or ghostbusters 2 on repeat... that is if the IUP band wasn't at some high school festival.

Comment

• They could taste it again now that their egos are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by VulcanHammer View Post
              This is probably close to the truth. Probably didn't get too fired up to the sound of the Chicken Dance Express or whatever it is now.... Or ghostbusters 2 on repeat... that is if the IUP band wasn't at some high school festival.
              Speaking of which ... why in the fizzle did the cheerleaders not go to Cal last week?

The band is a lost cause but at least send the freaking cheerleaders.

Comment

This may be a little off topic, as I normally do not pay much attention to the PSAC East, but is there a "Big-Three" that don't like each other to level of despise that we have here with SRU/IUP/CAL?

I know that Cal is late to the game in football historically, but I did enjoy yelling obscenities as a youth toward both SRU and IUP (with more vigor) at Hamer hall in the 90s and this has been reflected in the football teams since 2007 - now, which really has made these games fun in back to back weeks.

Comment

This may be a little off topic, as I normally do not pay much attention to the PSAC East, but is there a "Big-Three" that don't like each other to level of despise that we have here with SRU/IUP/CAL?

I know that Cal is late to the game in football historically, but I did enjoy yelling obscenities as a youth toward both SRU and IUP (with more vigor) at Hamer hall in the 90s and this has been reflected in the football teams since 2007 - now, which really has made these games fun in back to back weeks.
                  The East is generally filled wit hShiny happy people, but Bloom WCU was always a traditional football rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                    The East is generally filled wit hShiny happy people, but Bloom WCU was always a traditional football rivalry.
                    I know living out of a Meth den in the mon valley has always skewed my temperament... may have to move out east!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      They could taste it again now that their egos are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Speaking of which ... why in the fizzle did the cheerleaders not go to Cal last week?

They were too busy filling out transfer papers to Cal to cheer for the best program in the PSAC.

Comment

It's a shame what Cal did to its men's basketball program. It was very strong in the 1990s. They let it become the equivalent of Lock Haven football.

Comment

It's a shame what Cal did to its men's basketball program. It was very strong in the 1990s. They let it become the equivalent of Lock Haven football.
                            They were sacrificed to the football Gods.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Do you pay attention to them at IUP? Do you chant along with their cheer?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X