Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    I dunno, dude ... you've always been pretty high on that list of "we're on a higher plane than the rest of the conference" folks.

All I'm going to say -- and yes, I know my school's team pretty much sucks this year -- is that if you're putting all your eggs in the football/basketball basket, I'd think you would pretty much wipe up the field in those two sports.

(Actually, I think most of the IUP hardcores know they've set themselves up for a heavy dose of crow tonight.)

Comment

• Re: SRU at IUP

Hey, it just struck me that this pretty much clinches Ship vs. IUP will go off as planned on State Game day. Well, at least you all can go out on an up note.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        Hey, it just struck me that this pretty much clinches Ship vs. IUP will go off as planned on State Game day. Well, at least you all can go out on an up note.
        I think there was a pretty strong consensus that IUP would be hosting the State Game on Nov. 10. That will be tough to have happen now after all of this. A good observation.

-

Comment

Comment

I haven't been able to watch much of these games this year due to it being the political season. What I've seen is that the people saying IUP isn't very good are getting a little too down on the team. They didn't play well and lost 2 close games to Cal and Rock. Saturday they play again. On paper they still look good. They need to carry that over to the remaining games and they will end up having a successful season. As we've seen before anything can still happen. I am concerned with a lack of leadership and the morale. Can Tort get these guys going?

Comment

For me its more disappointing then 2013. The huge academic losses on the off season. The run game has been disappointing all season. Rocco comes back, and can't even start. Yes, they can win out, and maybe squeak into the playoffs. If they do well it would be one of the greatest comebacks of all time. not holding my breath, but hey - queue the CCR montage.

Comment

Get out of your feelings bro we are just messing with you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                  Your Qb and defense perfected it then these last two weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    I dunno, dude ... you've always been pretty high on that list of "we're on a higher plane than the rest of the conference" folks.

All I'm going to say -- and yes, I know my school's team pretty much sucks this year -- is that if you're putting all your eggs in the football/basketball basket, I'd think you should pretty much wipe up the field in those two sports.

(Actually, I think most of the IUP hardcores know they've set themselves up for a heavy dose of crow tonight.)

Comment

Comment

IUP has higher acceptance rate

Comment

We're not the ones who have been spending months and years talking down to the rest of the PSAC. Homer may troll, but you've provided the target. :smile-big:

Comment

We're not the ones who have been spending months and years talking down to the rest of the PSAC. Homer may troll, but you've provided the target. :smile-big:
                            We have been waiting for the return of this dominant program for over a decade. You been losing to SRU and Cal year in year out with losing records to both.

Comment

BULLSEYE!

Comment

• If we are Tennessee you are Arkansas.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X