Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clarion @ IUP

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I believe Brown is still here. He's on the roster. Not sure about Anderson.

Both RB and WR got decimated this year. Both were stacked in the summer. That's football, I suppose.

I thought JoJo was going to play today but he wasn't dressed. They need Samir Bullock back badly.
    I had an MCL injury back in March of '17 and it took me three months to recover fully and be functional. As IUP24 described last week there are different grades of the darn things. I hope for his sake as well as for IUP's sake that he didn't feel the pop like I did. If so, he's all but likely done for the year.

-

Comment

True but that was a blatant penalty and was the reason it got returned so far.

But, yes, that changed the game.

Comment

I'm having trouble figuring out the mental side of this team.

The second half was vintage IUP enthusiasm and swagger. The first half they looked like a guy getting a root canal.

I'm talking night and day difference. Same as last week.

Comment

Yup, excellent point. The penalty on the INT return also loomed huge in the outcome of the contest. No doubt about it.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Both RB and WR got decimated this year. Both were stacked in the summer. That's football, I suppose.

I thought JoJo was going to play today but he wasn't dressed. They need Samir Bullock back badly.

Comment

Both are academically ineligible. But I am almost certain that Anderson is not enrolled at IUP this fall. Gosh, the running situation is in a pretty bad state. I know injuries are a part of the game, but who would have thought mid-way into the season that IUP would be down to Justice Evans and Tyler Balega at RB!?

Comment

What do you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                  What do you mean ?
                  You mean boosters? The home team is allowed so many sideline passes per week.

Comment

Both practicing, ineligible.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X