Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Logan Leiby of Bloomsburg

Originally posted by Footballfanofall View Post
    Actually this years recruiting class is pretty good. All they need to do is get the offense to open things up. Bloom needs to go to the spread with a single back. Ship did that this year with Mussina and he has around 2700 yards passing. With Leiby in the waits to take over at QB, Bloom could easily make the transition. Leiby ran that offense the past 3 seasons at Selinsgrove and put up a ton of yards. I believe that Leiby us alot better of a QB rhan what Mussina is at Ship.
    How can you tell if this year recruiting class is good? I would wait a few seasons to see the results. 2015 and 2016 were supposed be good to. But like I said lots of recruits dropped out the program and u can see that in the depth at some positions right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
      How can you tell if this year recruiting class is good? I would wait a few seasons to see the results. 2015 and 2016 were supposed be good to. But like I said lots of recruits dropped out the program and u can see that in the depth at some positions right now.
      Lol it's amazing. Every program at every level always has a great recruiting class on signing day.

Comment

BLOOMSBURG, Pa. - The Bloomsburg University football team's Senior Day and Think Pink game scheduled for this Saturday, October 27, against Millersville University at Danny Hale Field at Redman Stadium has been named the SPORTSfever College Football Game of the Week and will be televised live courtesy of the SPORTSfever Television Network. The game can be viewed on a number of television stations and can also be seen worldwide on ESPN3 (http://www.ESPN.com/watch). Kickoff is slated for 3:06 p.m due to the television coverage.

The game will also be broadcast over the radio airwaves on Bigfoot Country 106.5 FM with Jim Doyle and Andy Ulicny. Fans can also listen online at www.thisisbigfootcountry.com.

The game will be aired live on the following outlets:

ESPN 3 (Accessible on line to more than 86 million households at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app and streamed on televisions through Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. ALSO airing on Xfinity X1 Voice Remote and X1 App)

WBRE 28 (28 over-the-air, Comcast 3/HD808, Service Electric 13/HD513, Blue Ridge 7/HD603, Adams 6/HD502, DirecTV 28, Dish Network 28) Scranton/Wilkes-Barre/Stroudsburg/Williamsport/Pottsville

The game will also be televised on a tape-delay, or replay, basis on the following outlets:

Sunday, October 28 - 3:30 p.m.

SPORTS TIME OHIO (Erie Time Warner 21-23/HD308-1308, Armstrong 47/HD177, Sharon Time Warner 76/HD 308-1308, DirecTV 662, Dish Network 431) Erie/Meadville/Sharon/Cleveland/Columbus/Akron/Toledo/Huntington/Charleston/Youngstown/Buffalo

Stay up to date with the Huskies all season long by following us on our official social media accounts: Twitter (@GoBUHuskies), Facebook (BUHuskies), and Instagram (BUHuskies).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X