Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: Nick Bosa

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You want Butch McRae and Ricky Roe ... mamma best have a house and a job and daddy is a getting suitcase and a John Deere.
    The American amateur sports system will eventually move to how they do things in Europe with soccer. Scout kids early and the pro teams provide the schooling and pay their parents until they develop into pros

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
      The American amateur sports system will eventually move to how they do things in Europe with soccer. Scout kids early and the pro teams provide the schooling and pay their parents until they develop into pros

Comment

Comment

The only work around Title 9 you could have/make (and it would be even more chaos) is have allow the individual student/athlete be allowed to sell their image. So when 2,000 of their jerseys sell, they get their cut. Their image is on a billboard, they get a cut. Obviously that gives some schools more of an advantage that others, so I don't see this ever happening, but it is a work around Title 9.

Comment

I don't have a problem with what he's doing. It's not like he's healthy and just leaving the team for the hell of it.

Comment

He wasn't supposed to be back until Dec. if what I read was accurate. So really its not like quitting...especially when he already got hurt, so getting hurt again is more legitimate of a concern than normal. As an NFL owner your not worrying about a guy not playing in the Blue Bonnet Bowl either but this isn't even that. But owners deal with the biggest prima donna babies daily...this is not on the radar. Whoever wants him already is probably glad he will be healthy for them. This guy is basically a physical twin of his brother so people wont think twice about him. And his dad and uncle were DL gueriillas that were 1st round picks in the 80s. Other than injuries he seems safe to be good at the least.

Comment

Comment

OT: Nick Bosa

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      Washington, and Oregon, every school on that list has their own network or conference affiliated tv network.
                      PAC-12 Network. I watch it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                        PAC-12 Network. I watch it all the time.
                        Good catch. So except for Florida State every school or their conference on that list has their own television network. And as I have said before, this is where the money is coming from.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X