Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CALU vs SRU for the West...

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Hills also missed about, what, 97% of that game.

So long as he's healthy SRU will be a pain.
    Yeah. I think he played one series.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
      You had this same energy calling me crazy when I picked them over you guys too. SRU is good but Cal will be up at home for this game.
      Cal can be up all they want, SRU is the team to beat they play all phases of the game good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
        Cal can be up all they want, SRU is the team to beat they play all phases of the game good.
        Okay. Cal will beat them at home.

Comment

They are far from invincible. They blew a huge lead against IUP and scored in the final two minutes to re-take the lead. Cal will score on them.

IUP played them with one RB. Cal will be able to run the ball and pass it on them. You also deal with all the shenanigans of Adamson.

One of Dunn's strengths -- and weaknesses -- is he's gets his team sky high for IUP and SRU. Then they look like crap against the Gannon types.

SRU may very well win ... but they won't go in there and roll them.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            They are far from invincible. They blew a huge lead against IUP and scored in the final two minutes to re-take the lead. Cal will score on them.

IUP played them with one RB. Cal will be able to run the ball and pass it on them. You also deal with all the shenanigans of Adamson.

One of Dunn's strengths -- and weaknesses -- is he's gets his team sky high for IUP and SRU. Then they look like crap against the Gannon types.

SRU may very well win ... but they won't go in there and roll them.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
              Wait I thought the problem was Cal's defense couldn't get off the field in the third and fourth quarter when they allowed three consecutive 10+ play drives which lasted over 16 minutes. Now you're saying the offense was terrible too?
              Really both are average at best both defense and offense.SRU is the better team, but things do happen, players do step up. My money would be on SRU though.

Comment

Really both are average at best both defense and offense.SRU is the better team, but things do happen, players do step up. My money would be on SRU though.

Comment

LOL, maybe so but I thought they play each other. Cal, Gannon, Edinboro, and Mercyhurst are all about the same. I'll find out more on Gannon this weekend.

Comment

Comment

I like SRU to take the west.

Comment

A lot of people commenting believe Cal is being overlooked, but I'm telling ya, SRU believes they havent played their best ball yet. Rock is motivated to prove teams they have yet to be their best.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                          A lot of people commenting believe Cal is being overlooked, but I'm telling ya, SRU believes they havent played their best ball yet. Rock is motivated to prove teams they have yet to be their best.
                          That starts with limiting the penalties!!!

Comment

Cal is going to score on our defense, no doubt. The question, in my mind, is will we play smart and will Lutz make rational decisions? Or will he panic under pressure like that awful fourth-down pass he called against IUP? For some reason, I just can't see the PSAC West being wrapped up a week early this season. But my heart is bigger than my brain. SRU, 46-41

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                              Cal is going to score on our defense, no doubt. The question, in my mind, is will we play smart and will Lutz make rational decisions? Or will he panic under pressure like that awful fourth-down pass he called against IUP? For some reason, I just can't see the PSAC West being wrapped up a week early this season. But my heart is bigger than my brain. SRU, 46-41
                              With the weather forecast (what a surprise Rain) I look for both teams to try to run the ball, so I don't think this game winds up in the 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                                With the weather forecast (what a surprise Rain) I look for both teams to try to run the ball, so I don't think this game winds up in the 40s.
                                Absent extreme wind/rain conditions the teams will run their offense as they usually do so scoring probably wont be affected. Throwing QBs love to sling it in the rain minus the wind. I thought IUP going under center last week for a few drives in the second half was a mistake but they did end up scoring on one of the drives on a play action pass to the wide open TE so what do I know. jus sayin

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X