Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread - 10/27

Well gang, there are some big games today.

SRU v. Cal U
    West Chester V. Kutztown

Which team will be the worst in Erie - St. Thugnacious or Mercy Mercy Me?

Will the IUP defense show up versus a pass happy Seton Hill?

Can the Golden Eagles beat an Edinboro team that has been relatively mediocre this year?

Can the Bloomsburg faithful be confident in a win (for once)?

Will the Ship be righted against the Bald Eagles?

Can Denny survive Ohio Dominican?

One thing I can say, it's a great day for football!

Re: Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
    Well gang, there are some big games today.

SRU v. Cal U
    West Chester V. Kutztown

Which team will be the worst in Erie - St. Thugnacious or Mercy Mercy Me?

Will the IUP defense show up versus a pass happy Seton Hill?

Can the Golden Eagles beat an Edinboro team that has been relatively mediocre this year?

Can the Bloomsburg faithful be confident in a win (for once)?

Will the Ship be righted against the Bald Eagles?

Can Denny survive Ohio Dominican?

One thing I can say, it's a great day for football!
    Tony33 says on any given day Mercyhurst could beat Penn State. Toss out the records in the Catholic Battle of Erie.

Weather update from Indiana: Not too bad right now ... about 42 degrees and drizzle ... mild winds.

Seton Hill will score 2-3 times. IUP will score 7-8 times.

Comment

Quick item - the Millersville/Bloomsburg game start time was moved back from 2 PM to 3 PM and will be televised by SportsFever TV. It can be seen on over-the-air TV in both the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area (WBRE Channel 28.1) and the Harrisburg/Lancaster/York area (WHP Channel 21.2) as well via streaming on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
        Quick item - the Millersville/Bloomsburg game start time was moved back from 2 PM to 3 PM and will be televised by SportsFever TV. It can be seen on over-the-air TV in both the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area (WBRE Channel 28.1) and the Harrisburg/Lancaster/York area (WHP Channel 21.2) as well via streaming on ESPN3.
        I am tempted to sit home and watch it on channel 28, but since it is the last home game and the rain is letting up, I'll probably go. Need to find the poncho and a garbage bag. I am getting old, so I may leave the game early.

To all the brave young fans going to the games, stay dry and healthy. In the Dorr Rebellion of 1842, General Stedman thought an attack was imminent, so he told his troops, "Boys, when you see the enemy, fire and then run. And as I am a little lame, I'll run now."

Comment

IUP feed down before game even starts.

Stretch sucks ....

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            IUP feed down before game even starts.

Stretch sucks ....
            It was too much to expect an average streaming service I guess...

Comment

Feed comes back on just in time to see an interception... Yikes.

Comment

West Chester goes up 7--0 in 1st quarter, after Kutztown's first possesion resulted in a "3 and out" punt. WCU with the wind at its back passed it way down the field along with Long's running for the score!

Comment

Kutztown comes back and scores on a 46 yard TD pass and run play. PAT MISSED! Kicking into the wind. 7--6 WCU

Comment

West Chester comes back with a field goal from inside the KU 20. 10--6 WCU. KU has no real answer for WCU's passing game and Long's running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                      I am tempted to sit home and watch it on channel 28, but since it is the last home game and the rain is letting up, I'll probably go. Need to find the poncho and a garbage bag. I am getting old, so I may leave the game early.

To all the brave young fans going to the games, stay dry and healthy. In the Dorr Rebellion of 1842, General Stedman thought an attack was imminent, so he told his troops, "Boys, when you see the enemy, fire and then run. And as I am a little lame, I'll run now."
                      Way to go, Bart! I am watching WCU--KU on TV on the PCN Channel. WCU up 10--6--first quarter.

Comment

Ricky Rogers sighting Just sayin

Comment

Kutztown drives for a TD. PAT good. 13--10 Golden Bears--early in the 2nd quarter. Was on phone and missed some details. WCU went three and out after ensuing kickoff., shanks punt, and KU gets good field position but fails to capitalize. Bears punt into the end zone. Wind carried the "pooch kick" . WCU goes three and out. Another bad punt. Golden Bears take over on WCU's 35 yard line. KU turns over ball on fumble.
                          Last edited by BlueJay; 10-27-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Edinboro and Clarion tied at 7. Halftime.

Comment

Kutztown fumbles ball recovered by WCU now. Dooley now in at QB for Rams, who are driving. WCU scores on 32 yard pass play. a super diving catch by the Ram receiver. PAT good for a 17--13 WCU lead. Kutztown QB DiGalbo fumbles on first play after kickoff. Rams recover. !st and 10 on KU's 38.
                              Last edited by BlueJay; 10-27-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X