Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    To be fair, it should not be surprising when a college football team is a representation of their overall fanbase.

And you sanctimonious holier than thou attitude is what we come to expect from anyone from East Stroudsburg. Everyone there is Mother Friggen Teresa.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 10-27-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Re: Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      Will you scroll that across your scoreboard?
      I don't think it's a badge of honor. Do you?

Comment

And you sanctimonious holier than thought attitude is what we come to expect from anyone from East Stroudsburg. Everyone there Mother Friggen Teresa.
        I don't know how you got holier-than-thou from anything I said. Maybe don't read into stuff to fit a narrative?

Comment

I don't think it's a badge of honor. Do you?

Comment

Comment

I don't know how you got holier-than-thou from anything I said. Maybe don't read into stuff to fit a narrative?

You were basically hinting we were jerks. The IUP hate is nothing new on here. It used to be worse.

Comment

Sometimes you have to know when you are the jinx! LOL

Comment

You were basically hinting we were jerks. The IUP hate is nothing new on here. It used to be worse.

Comment

Says the guy with posters of Lenny William's in his shower.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                      Only in comparison to your overrated program who is all talk and Dusty trophies from the 80s
                      Hmmmm... what about our trophies from last year? PSAC Champs, Region 1 Champs...

Comment

The real problem for IUP today was CW Post beating Assumption. Sets up a real chance for both Post and New Haven to get in and makes it real slim for a 4th PSAC team (IUP). I think Post had to lose today and in a few weeks to New Haven among other things....set up a bunch of those -0 and -1 loss teams to end up with atleast -2 and give IUP a shot.

Comment

I don't see how you being jerks somehow implies that we are not. I have never claimed to be a perfect fan and nor will I ever.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                            The real problem for IUP today was CW Post beating Assumption. Sets up a real chance for both Post and New Haven to get in and makes it real slim for a 4th PSAC team (IUP). I think Post had to lose today and in a few weeks to New Haven among other things....set up a bunch of those -0 and -1 loss teams to end up with atleast -2 and give IUP a shot.
                            Three PSAC teams in the playoffs almost seemed like a stretch, let alone four, but Slippery Rock to care of business against a Cal team that seemed to mail it in in the second half. Even so, Rock has to win the State Game to secure their spot in the playoffs, in my opinion.
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Nice game by ESU today. They lost 48-35. They hung in there with Ohio Dominican after digging themselves an early hole.

Comment

And yours is less special. I guess the refs were done handing you games at home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X