Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    And you lost to a 5-4 team just like you lost to a 3 loss team in the semis...scrubs

And you lost to 2 win St Thugs.

You team is a bunch of nobodies. You title game was IUP and the refs handed that game to your sad sack team on a silver platter

IUP is 20-3 since last year.

Your crappy team is 13-8.

You can troll all you want but IUP is still better than SCI Mon Valley in every way. We lead. Your school just tries to keep up but will always be a poor reproduction.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 10-28-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Re: Game Thread - 10/27

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      And you lost to 2 win St Thugs.

You team is a bunch of nobodies. You title game was IUP and the refs handed that game to your sad sack team on a silver platter

IUP is 20-3 since last you.

Your crappy team is 13-8.

You can troll all you want but IUP is still better than SCI Mon Valley in every way. We lead. Your school just tries to keep up but will always be a poor reproduction.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
        Nice game by ESU today. They lost 48-35. They hung in there with Ohio Dominican after digging themselves an early hole.
        Standards sure change ... nice game after giving up 48?

Comment

• Your school just bounces checks.

Comment

It's "you're!" My point exactly!!! I've attended classes and got a masters degree at another campus other than IUP. I learned nothing while paying thousands of dollars at one particular University. WASTE!!! The state system ought to be ashamed of a couple University's in the state system.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              Correct. There are no real dollars being raised for SHU football. Ticket sales probably pay the stadium rental fee.

Its car sales. There's the bottom line, the inflated sticker price, and the price people actually pay. If the local Chevy dealer buys a Corvette from me for $25,000 then lists it for $50,000 then sells it to Nation for $40,000 they're going to make a big deal over knocking $10,000 off the price when all they did was discount their profit margin to make the sale.
              Fightingscot82,

I was looking at it like this:

It costs $35K a year in tuition to attend Seton Hill: https://www.setonhill.edu/tuition-fi...e-tuition-aid/
              So even if Seton Hill split their scholarships in half and give out 72 scholarships at $17,500 that leaves the student-athlete (in state or out of state) have to pay $17500 in just tuition alone.

Now take a look at Slippery Rock's tuition: https://www.sru.edu/admissions/tuition-and-fees .
              In-state student-athletes pays less than $8000 a year in tuition while out of state pays about $15000 a year. I am not aware of the Rock's scholarship total, but they can give quality in-state players a couple of grand and still out-recruit a Seton Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Tony33 says on any given day Mercyhurst could beat Penn State. Toss out the records in the Catholic Battle of Erie.

Weather update from Indiana: Not too bad right now ... about 42 degrees and drizzle ... mild winds.

Seton Hill will score 2-3 times. IUP will score 7-8 times.
                They are who we thought they were. Garrett Owens is the best RB in PSAC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tony33;2298728]They are who we thought they were. Garrett Owens is the best RB in PSAC.[/QUOTE]

you omitted a word after the- fourth

Comment

Hopefully, I didn't overdo it with my commentary of the KU--WCU game. Anyway, I tried to be as fair as possible, but it was indeed WCU's day! Looking forward to seeing regional rankings.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Worth noting...ESU R-Fr QB Jake Cirillo set some ESU school records on Saturday... His 34 completions and 59 attempts are both Freshman records, and his 59 attempts came without an interception, which is also a new record...

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X