X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game Thread - 10/27

Comment

My cover has been blown. I like to follow PSAC football in my spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
        Also Lenny throwing into triple coverage for a pick 6 to end the game. Bad calls are as part of football now as much as putting on a helmet. Championship teams play through them, IUP this year is not a championship team.
        True, but any team needs a bit of luck to be a regional champ. I don't think there is anyone in the region who IUP couldn't beat. Some they might not every time, but they would be in all of the games. And it did seem like everything that could go wrong did this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          These posters swear IUP should be Ivy League

We are the Princeton of the PSAC. .

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
            This coach at SH is stealing money, fully funded and u get this, pathetic....just sayin
            There is a difference in being fully funded at a private university/college vs fully funded at a public university/college.....just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              Fletcher has 243 yards today to Jones' 152. We have a new rushing leader in the PSAC.
              Congrats to Mr. Fletcher !

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                There is a difference in being fully funded at a private university/college vs fully funded at a public university/college.....just saying.
                Correct. There are no real dollars being raised for SHU football. Ticket sales probably pay the stadium rental fee.

Its car sales. There's the bottom line, the inflated sticker price, and the price people actually pay. If the local Chevy dealer buys a Corvette from me for $25,000 then lists it for $50,000 then sells it to Nation for $40,000 they're going to make a big deal over knocking $10,000 off the price when all they did was discount their profit margin to make the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Correct. There are no real dollars being raised for SHU football. Ticket sales probably pay the stadium rental fee.

Its car sales. There's the bottom line, the inflated sticker price, and the price people actually pay. If the local Chevy dealer buys a Corvette from me for $25,000 then lists it for $50,000 then sells it to Nation for $40,000 they're going to make a big deal over knocking $10,000 off the price when all they did was discount their profit margin to make the sale.
                  Does everyone on here think they're committed to football for the long haul, or will we see them drop the sport? They just renovated their baseball stadium. I've never been there, but it looks really nice. To me, a big college baseball fan, it says something if a school in Pennsylvania has a beautiful baseball field and its college football team is playing at the local high school.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                    True, but any team needs a bit of luck to be a regional champ. I don't think there is anyone in the region who IUP couldn't beat. Some they might not every time, but they would be in all of the games. And it did seem like everything that could go wrong did this year.
                    No, you weren't as good as a few other teams. You might not be as good as the one you play in two weeks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        No, you weren't as good as a few other teams. You might not be as good as the one you play in two weeks.
                        not on those given days, for sure. We'll see in two weeks. How long has it been since Ship beat IUP ? ? ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                          not on those given days, for sure. We'll see in two weeks. How long has it been since Ship beat IUP ? ? ?

Comment

Comment

• 5-4

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                                5-4
                                And you lost to a 5-4 team just like you lost to a 3 loss team in the semis...scrubs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X