Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    Eh, your opinion. I think a lot more than PSU fans have let go and moved on. The moral outrage is actually stronger in Pennsyltucky.

Comment

Protect the program ... at all costs.

Comment

IUP24, as they say, you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. One more time you don't have your facts straight. Is this what you heard? Because your statement is flat out wrong.

Comment

Didn't you get the memo? It's been out more than two years. The ends justify the means when it comes to the truth.

Comment

Wow, you Pitt fans puzzle me. You just want to criticize Penn State up and down - it's in a cow pasture, they don't place impact players in the NFL, they sodomize boys in the showers, and on and on. But now when it comes to an actual head-to-head meeting on the field in front of 100,000+ fans you guys run away with your tails between your legs. All rationalizations. I certainly hope the Pitt players have more swagger than their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              Didn't you get the memo? It's been out more than two years. The ends justify the means when it comes to the truth.
              I'll rifle through my emails. Oh, there it is. Whad'ya know.

I'll put a smiley face after this one.

I guess it's invisible. :-)
              :laugh::laugh:
              Last edited by iupgroundhog; 09-01-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Protect the program ... at all costs.
                Just win, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Wow, you Pitt fans puzzle me. You just want to criticize Penn State up and down - it's in a cow pasture, they don't place impact players in the NFL, they sodomize boys in the showers, and on and on. But now when it comes to an actual head-to-head meeting on the field in front of 100,000+ fans you guys run away with your tails between your legs. All rationalizations. I certainly hope the Pitt players have more swagger than their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog
                    Since one of the topics is tOSU I will say they did a much better job of covering up their own sexual abuse scandal. Just ask Jim Jordan.
                    The Big 10 is without a doubt the leader in sexual abuse in the NCAA.

They should hang them all.

Literally, the doctor from Michigan State should be beat to death with a hammer. Slowly.

Comment

Literally, the doctor from Michigan State should be beat to death with a hammer. Slowly.
                      As long as it's used on Jerry Sandusky first.

Comment

What I have found is the further you get away from Penn State the less people know about it all but that doesn't stop them from having a strong opinion. As jrshooter said it's not exactly current news. Plus, nobody defends what occurred. They only criticize how it was handled afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

What I have found is the further you get away from Penn State the less people know about it all but that doesn't stop them from having a strong opinion. As jrshooter said it's not exactly current news. Plus, nobody defends what occurred. They only criticize how it was handled afterward.
                          To be fair many criticize how it was handled 'during' also.

Comment

Pitt is Clarion. Comparison.
                            More like Mercyhurst.

Comment

Reality is PSU gets measured by what they do against Ohio State, Michigan, etc.

Pitt is just a little annoyance. Remember the Joebots think they are Alabama.

Comment

Last edited by IUPNation; 09-02-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X