Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Pat Narduzzi likely sent Pete Carroll a thank you note today.

The Yinzers being 0-2 will take all the media heat off Narduzzi.
    And a big bouquet of roses to Ben and his elbow.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Pitt is going to get throttled by UCF next weekend.
      Yes they are. I watched a bit of their game this past Saturday and UCF is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yes they are. I watched a bit of their game this past Saturday and UCF is pretty good.
        I'm actually a UCF fan (my dad is an alum) so I've watched all of their games for the last 2 years and just off of play style alone I can confidently say that Pitt is over matched. And with UCF's freshman QB Gabriel and the fact that they are not getting an respect in the polls UCF has something to power against all P5 schools on the schedule.

Comment

I'm actually a UCF fan (my dad is an alum) so I've watched all of their games for the last 2 years and just off of play style alone I can confidently say that Pitt is over matched. And with UCF's freshman QB Gabriel and the fact that they are not getting an respect in the polls UCF has something to power against all P5 schools on the schedule.

Pitt's a 13.5 dog at home. I think it's pretty clear they are over-matched.

Comment

Pitt's a 13.5 dog at home. I think it's pretty clear they are over-matched.
            That line needs to be at 30.5 minimum.

Comment

That line needs to be at 30.5 minimum.

It seems like a suckers' bet for sure. However, ... Vegas knows more than we all know.

I have serious doubts about Pitt being ready to play. I see a drastic hangover looming. I question how much faith the team lost in their leader. How much damage did Narduzzi do to an already small, fickle fan base? Add to it ... UCF is really good. And, regardless of what coaches mumble on about, it's really hard to get a team truly 'up' two weeks in a row. If they aren't 'up' for UCF ... they'll get blasted out of the stadium.

I really think the now (already) infamous 4th-and-1 call at PSU was Narduzzi's defining moment in regard to his tenure at Pitt. He does that against Rutgers or somebody ... that's one thing. You do it against Penn State ... that could be the nail in the coffin. He's never going to live that down among the Pitt crowd.

Comment

It seems like a suckers' bet for sure. However, ... Vegas knows more than we all know.

I have serious doubts about Pitt being ready to play. I see a drastic hangover looming. I question how much faith the team lost in their leader. How much damage did Narduzzi do to an already small, fickle fan base? Add to it ... UCF is really good. And, regardless of what coaches mumble on about, it's really hard to get a team truly 'up' two weeks in a row. If they aren't 'up' for UCF ... they'll get blasted out of the stadium.

I really think the now (already) infamous 4th-and-1 call at PSU was Narduzzi's defining moment in regard to his tenure at Pitt. He does that against Rutgers or somebody ... that's one thing. You do it against Penn State ... that could be the nail in the coffin. He's never going to live that down among the Pitt crowd.
                Unfortunately for Pitt they aren't a team that is going to do well in "track meet" style of game which is UCF's identity. If Pitt can slow the game tempo down and muck it up they may keep it close, but if not I'm with you my hypothetical 30.5 line might be conservative..which is fine by me because I'm a UCF guy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X