Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
    Wow Frostburg handed Concord their arses! 52-14??
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• I seem to recall a heavy Ohio presence on the Vulcan roster during my time at Cal. Mike Kellar could definitely get some decent talent not only from Columbus, but West Virginia and Eastern PA (Districts 1/3/12) as well.
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I seem to recall a heavy Ohio presence on the Vulcan roster during my time at Cal. Mike Kellar could definitely get some decent talent not only from Columbus, but West Virginia and Eastern PA (Districts 1/3/12) as well.
        I'm confused. QB- Ohio, RB-Md, RB-NC, WR-Ga, WPIAL 3 WR- WOODLAND HILLS, PENN HILLS, NEW KENSINGTON. TE-HOLIDAYSBURG seems pretty diverse group in skill positions.
        Defense top 8 tackles DL-1-WEST MIFFLIN, 1-DREXEL HILL// LB-1 NEW CASTLE via ALBANY, 1-CLEVELAND, 1-WEST MIFFLIN//DB-1 NEW CASTLE, 1 NEW OXFORD, 1 SOUTH PHILLY. Also seems like a pretty diverse group.
        On both offense and defense it still looks like a good mix of local (high quality WPIAL) and regional products with several transfers mixed in.
        So I'll go with didn't perform to expectations or weren't coached well and prepared, but overly local doesn't strike me as the issue.

Comment

• Cal might or might not have underperformed. Kutztown is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
            Cal might or might not have underperformed. Kutztown is pretty good.
            The talent level at Cal is way down compared to years past. 3-4 loss seasons will be the norm at this rate

Comment

• Shows how bad the MEC Is. Has always been a 1 team league. Shepherd and now ND. Play soft serves all year minimal wear and tear while PSAC teams kill each other. Shepherd will regret the move trust me, bet the Coach privately would say the same thing. He has been around a while and knows the drill.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Shows how bad the MEC Is. Has always been a 1 team league. Shepherd and now ND. Play soft serves all year minimal wear and tear while PSAC teams kill each other. Shepherd will regret the move trust me, bet the Coach privately would say the same thing. He has been around a while and knows the drill.
                I'm not saying you're wrong but I can think of several seasons when there have been multiple strong teams from the WVIAC/MEC. West Liberty, Wesleyan, Fairmont, Charleston, Concord, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post

The talent level at Cal is way down compared to years past. 3-4 loss seasons will be the norm at this rate
                  Wait a minute. Lat year you said SCI Mon Valley was stocked for the coming seasons and this year they would crush everyone in their path.....

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Shows how bad the MEC Is. Has always been a 1 team league. Shepherd and now ND. Play soft serves all year minimal wear and tear while PSAC teams kill each other. Shepherd will regret the move trust me, bet the Coach privately would say the same thing. He has been around a while and knows the drill.
                    Shepherd isn't what they were five years ago, but it would be a big mistake to underestimate them.

Comment

• Pat Narduzzi likely sent Pete Carroll a thank you note today.

The Yinzers being 0-2 will take all the media heat off Narduzzi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'm not saying you're wrong but I can think of several seasons when there have been multiple strong teams from the WVIAC/MEC. West Liberty, Wesleyan, Fairmont, Charleston, Concord, etc.
                        Really, remember an average IUP team beating Chsrleston and Fairmont handily on home games they didn't deserve...just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Wait a minute. Lat year you said SCI Mon Valley was stocked for the coming seasons and this year they would crush everyone in their path.....

Comment

• Of course, you can't say the same about ... ahem ... Kutztown.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Of course, you can't say the same about ... ahem ... Kutztown.
                              Nope! Other than that time Cal sacrificed KU in the PSAC chip in 16 you guys have had their Number.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Pat Narduzzi likely sent Pete Carroll a thank you note today.

The Yinzers being 0-2 will take all the media heat off Narduzzi.
                                Pitt is going to get throttled by UCF next weekend.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X