Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Sheesh Clarion is surprising folks. Right on.
    They're playing Lock Haven. After last week's win against Ship, this should be no surprise at all by comparison.

EDIT: ESU just missed a chip shot field goal, still lead 21-12.

EDIT 2: And then Seton Hill gets an 83-yd rushing TD that featured some of that classic ESU tackling.

Comment

Kutztown scores with 15 seconds left for 35-28 lead. PIlkerton 34 pass from DiGalbo.

As much a statement as the West made last week, Bloomsburg and Kutztown have made a statement for the East today.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        Temple about to beat Maryland. LOL.
        Terps playing a team above high school level.

Comment

Down go the Vulcans

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Terps playing a team above high school level.
            Well, Sorry-excuse was ranked when Maryland played them, and the Terps beat Texas two years in a row and should have taken down Ohio State last year. Hard team to figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Well, Sorry-excuse was ranked when Maryland played them, and the Terps beat Texas two years in a row and should have taken down Ohio State last year. Hard team to figure.

Believe me ... I follow two D1 teams -- Pitt and MD. They are like F-ing clones of each other.

Comment

I feel so bad for the Pitt players. They have a complete moron for a head coach. Incredible effort today. Never should have lost.

#get-that-blowhard-outta-here

Comment

Shepherd up 15-10 at half over Hurst

Comment

ESU's kicker makes a long 49 yarder that just clears the crossbar, after missing a chip shot. 31-18 ESU.

Comment

• Wow Frostburg handed Concord their arses! 52-14??

Comment

• 48-20 final Clarion over LHU.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Down go the Vulcans
                          How so? They have the bestest QB that has ever graced the Pee Sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Believe me ... I follow two D1 teams -- Pitt and MD. They are like F-ing clones of each other.
                            You are a glutton for punishment aren't you. Well at least you have IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

How so? They have the bestest QB that has ever graced the Pee Sack.
                              The guy at Kutztown ain't bad, either. The PSAC has some pretty good players at QB this season, and some of them are going to be around for a while.

Comment

• Seton Hill has a TD pass called back for holding, very next play is an interception. Less than two minutes to go, ESU still up 31-18.

EDIT: And that's how it ends. Not the cleanest of victories but it feels good to be 2-0.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X