Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Got hit on the sidelines returning a punt and saw him limping back to the sidelines afterwards. WHY is HE returning a punt in a blowout game ?!?!? Just NOT SMART!
    Serious question.

Same as 99 last week.

Who the F is making these decisions? Are they taking stupid pills?

Comment

At the moment, Millersville has 36 yards on 44 offensive snaps.

EDIT: At the moment, Millersville has minus-3 yards on 45 offensive snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Not keeping up with player substitutions so correct me if I'm wrong but IUP's 2nd team D is just blowing Ville's starting Oline away. It appears to be a sorry situation at the Ville.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Got hit on the sidelines returning a punt and saw him limping back to the sidelines afterwards. WHY is HE returning a punt in a blowout game ?!?!? Just NOT SMART!

Comment

I hope its nothing major. But they should not had him back catching punts in a blowout, especially when you have several other kids that are capable in returning kicks.

Comment

Starting to look like the GOLDEN EAGLES could be a serious wild card in the WEST this season. Next week vs SHEPHERD at home could be a much more critical game than expected. For both conferences.

Comment

It's their only offense.

Comment

Bloomsburg 24, Edinboro 21 ... 4:46 left.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    At the moment, Millersville has 36 yards on 44 offensive snaps.

EDIT: At the moment, Millersville has minus-3 yards on 45 offensive snaps.
                    It's bad. I've witnessed a number of IUP-Cheyney games and what I'm seeing is a quality difference that is actually greater than that in those IUP-Cheyney games.

Comment

Ouch. That's speaking volumes.

Comment

For those fans who wanted to see Adam Houser get some touches it's your lucky day.

Comment

... and Penn State might, just might, have one RB that's better than the others. 17-10 lead.

Comment

54-0 Final, IUP over Millersville

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                              For those fans who wanted to see Adam Houser get some touches it's your lucky day.
                              Yeah, wound up with the most carries. Didn't get much out of them, though. Looked like he had one chunk run.

Comment

Damn Cal just threw a pick in the red zone and returned to around the 50. 14-14

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X