Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    Mercyhurst plays every game within a possession regardless of the other team. If there's a team to learn anything about the PSAC about, it's definitely not them.
    Fair point. I do see how Tony33 gets frustrated. They have a lot of talent on that team every season. Being a .500 team (basically) yearly is underachieving. Maybe it's time for some new blood up there.

However, Marty runs a clean program. It seems hockey and men's basketball get more attention up there. Every school values football differently.

I will say if SRU's staff had the Mercy team they'd be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Fair point. I do see how Tony33 gets frustrated. They have a lot of talent on that team every season. Being a .500 team (basically) yearly is underachieving. Maybe it's time for some new blood up there.

However, Marty runs a clean program. It seems hockey and men's basketball get more attention up there. Every school values football differently.

I will say if SRU's staff had the Mercy team they'd be much better.
      BINGO. The new AD is giving attention to every program, Hurst has a new weight room, field, Under Armour Sponsor, additional sponsors, etc. So the Football Team is now getting the attention as Hockey and Men's Basketball and the attention is on the team to produce now. Man, they have so much talent at Hurst and the school it self is TOP NOTCH, stadium should be packed every week, with an overflow. Going 500 every year is hard for any fan that knows the game should suffer. You are Spot on IUPbigIndians.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Maybe, giving up 300 yds passing to an average passing team isn't stellar. But I guess the point is, the psac teams are good enough that making mistakes can cost you the game every week, except for maybe Millersville, Seton Hill, and maybe Lock Haven. .
        Ship will not be a hard game for Shepherd if they don't get their act together, and I say that as a Ship fan. The defense appears to have left the building. Disappointing as we've been looking forward to a renewal of the Shepherd rivalry, but it would be a lot better to face them with the type of team we've come to expect from Coach Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
          Well Shepherd had a chance to blow the game wide open, if Shepherd can't fix the running game other teams in the PSAC will demolish them. You need both a passing and running game to survive the PSAC. You beat Hurst because of play calling by Hurst not that you were the better team.
          Running game would be far better if we would end the Deonte Glover experiment. He's a huge back who likes to dance to the tune of 2.6 yards a carry. Hebron's averaging 4.6 yards a carry and needs to step up. He's the more dynamic back but needs stickum on his mitts. As far as the last comment, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Running game would be far better if we would end the Deonte Glover experiment. He's a huge back who likes to dance to the tune of 2.6 yards a carry. Hebron's averaging 4.6 yards a carry and needs to step up. He's the more dynamic back but needs stickum on his mitts. As far as the last comment, LOL!
            Completely agree, Glover should be short yardage and GL only. Get your best players on the field. Hebron does have to figure out the fumbles though, he pretty much coughed the first game up to ODU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Completely agree, Glover should be short yardage and GL only. Get your best players on the field. Hebron does have to figure out the fumbles though, he pretty much coughed the first game up to ODU.

Speaking of ODU ... I saw they got walloped at Valdosta State (as do most).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X