Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

After a VERY VERY lucky 4th down conversion, IUP throws a 32 yard TD pass to ...yes, Duane Brown. 35-24 IUP early in the 3rd Qtr

Comment

Final: Shippensburg 30, Bloomsburg 15.

Grad-student FB Luke Durkin (6-3, 230) entered the game with 13 career carries for 23 yards. Today: 31 for 172.

I don't know if I can recall Mac relying on a big back. He really changed up there.

Comment

FINAL: CalU 24, Boro 7

Comment

Time to put this to bed

Comment

[QUOTE=Ram040506;n428312]/QUOTE]

I believe its the "He played D-I football" appeal...

Comment

Mercy lost its fire from the first half

Comment

42-24 IUP

Duane Brown 4th TD

Comment

I really have no way to react to VULCANS 24-7 win at BORO except to say I hope they were thinking about next week at IUP. If they play anything like this level at either IUP or SRU,. it will be a blood bath. Very weak offense, unspectacular defense and an apparently mailed in effort against a SCOTS team that should have been handled much as SHIP was. By this time in his career, MITCHELL should have reached the point where he could systematically take apart an average defense. As of today, that is not the case. He has had 15 games to work out the kinks and yet regularly misses open receivers or picks the wrong receiver altogether. With a career OC as his head coach, his game should be much more advanced.
                    Just dropped my expectations to another 7-4 out of the playoffs season.

Comment

IUP drives from mid field and once again Duane Brown, this time running from the Wildcat position, score from 3 yards out to give IUP 42-24 lead. And of course, IUP gets another personal foul call during the extra point conversion. Why these young adults can't show any discipline ?

Comment

[QUOTE=ShoNuff;n428328]
                        Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                        /QUOTE]

I believe its the "He played D-I football" appeal...

Comment

Justice Evans 57-yd TD run

49-24 early 4th

Check Mate

Comment

Welcome to the PSAC officiating, RAMS !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ram040506;n428358]I still get sad thinking about Brandon Hlavach ( https://shepherdrams.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1488 ). He was going to be a very special RB for you guys...no doubt. But knee injuries ended his career VERY early.
                              Last edited by ShoNuff; 09-28-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                                I really have no way to react to VULCANS 24-7 win at BORO except to say I hope they were thinking about next week at IUP. If they play anything like this level at either IUP or SRU,. it will be a blood bath. Very weak offense, unspectacular defense and an apparently mailed in effort against a SCOTS team that should have been handled much as SHIP was. By this time in his career, MITCHELL should have reached the point where he could systematically take apart an average defense. As of today, that is not the case. He has had 15 games to work out the kinks and yet regularly misses open receivers or picks the wrong receiver altogether. With a career OC as his head coach, his game should be much more advanced.
                                Just dropped my expectations to another 7-4 out of the playoffs season.
                                You know VERY WELL Cal U will be VERY PUMPED to play IUP. That is a game I am worried about.
                                Last edited by ShoNuff; 09-28-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X