Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Blogger MIA

Nothing from the PSAC blogger going into the conference championship week. He's still tweeting, so it doesn't appear to be anything catastrophic. Playoff edition coming?

Re: PSAC Blogger MIA

It's been horrible all year. That is all!!!

Comment

Cal's season ended.

Comment

Comment

That and Cal's season ended weeks ago!

Comment

He's back! :victory:

Comment

I have enjoyed doing the blog this year, never claimed to be any type of a professional.
              Sometimes when the little ones ask daddy to play toy trains or read another book before bed, the football gets put on the back burner.

I hope I at least brought a little entertainment for everyone this fall.

Any of our three teams have a chance to come out of the region this year !
              @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
                I have enjoyed doing the blog this year, never claimed to be any type of a professional.
                Sometimes when the little ones ask daddy to play toy trains or read another book before bed, the football gets put on the back burner.

That is the proper order of priorities.

Good job this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                  That is the proper order of priorities.

Good job this year.
                  I'll second that! Fatherhood will always put our sports on the back burner.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post

Perfect response. Thanks for doing the blog.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X