Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC East

What's happened in the east? Other than West Chester some surprises at the top. Maybe light schedules for some, but missing some I generally expect to be there.

Other than apparent return of EAST STROUDSBURG to some degree of competiveness, the expected three of WEST CHESTER, KUTZTOWN and newcomer SHEPHERD will be battling for the chance to host the STATE GAME. KU took a big step in that direction on Saturday with a 34-27 win over SHEPHERD, but it's not over by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
      What's happened in the east? Other than West Chester some surprises at the top. Maybe light schedules for some, but missing some I generally expect to be there.
      Not really a lot of surprises so far other than Ship sinking farther than I thought it would so far. West Chester and Shepherd were expected to be good, and obviously Kutztown is playing well so far. Not much different to me from the West, where it looks like the usual three suspects.

Comment

ESU opponents are a collective 2-14 this morning, but you can't blame the Warriors for the schedule. The offense clicks under Jake Cirillo, who has consistently pounded LBs and DBs trying to tackle him. He's also distributed the ball to 7 different receivers, something we haven't seen in the past several seasons. The defensive scheme is new, but the players have experience, especially up front. The first big test comes at Kutztown in 2 weeks.

Comment

Comment

Kutztown has been at or near the top of the East since 2015. With the addition of Shepherd, the top of the conference has basically been as expected. Shippensburg and Bloomsburg have been disappointing, but very few people expected them to be challenging for the division title.

Also, hope this and the existing PSAC East 2019 thread get merged, having two East threads is pretty redundant.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X