Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gameday 11 17 18

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
    I was at the WCU--New Haven game, and I asked around the crowd why Dooley was not taking Long's place. As far as I could see and I looked closely, #10 was not in uniform. He may have been there, but he wasn't suited up from what I could see. New Haven won the battle in the trenches. WCU trying to run the ball on first down and on most downs was under-productive. Long was not allowed to put any weight on his feet when leaving the field and the stadium. Nor did WCU's vaunted defense play up to par.
    New haven controlled the line scrimmage, besides the one big run from west Chester in second half, their front 4 and backers were dominant, especially in passing situations. QB did not look comfortable back there

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Was waiting for it.
      Nah you know I just happened to beat you to it .... jus sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
        But Denny had NOTHING to do with it, and that has been MY point since you first brought it up...You've ALWAYS associated the two things, when no connection ever existed. You're a fraud and everyone knows it.
        Last edited by IUPNation; 11-17-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
          Only thing that would have made that more poetic would be that scrolling across the scoreboard with an IUP 73 hanging there with it...... jus sayin
          Last edited by IUPNation; 11-17-2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Can fans of 1-10 teams even be self righteous? jus sayin

Comment

Were they complaining about IUP running up the score way back then too? jus sayin

Comment

It's obvious that getting an education at the Pocono School Of Mediocre, ESU, is really worse than I imagined.

Where am I saying Denny did it? WarriorVoice said years ago that a student in press box did it. I accepted that as the truth. I can't prove he didn't order that disrespectful message towards Frank be scrolled across the scoreboard, but then again you all can't prove he didn't either. So I still accept the story that somebody in the pressbox did it on their own volition. WarriorVoice was in there that day. Just sayin.
                Last edited by IUPNation; 11-17-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                  Can fans of 1-10 teams even be self righteous? jus sayin
                  They have always been self rigteous. That they never do wrong. Denny is football's Mother Friggen Teresa.

They worship around the Jimmy statue and bask in the glories of 2005.

Comment

Were they complaining about IUP running up the score way back then too? jus sayin
                    Apparently they didn't like something and aimed a message at Frank....right across the scoreboard.

I don't know what they were so mad about. They just took at shot at Frank.

Still the **** IUP banner at Shippensburg the following year was worse.

Yet somehow we are the villains.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about! jus sayin

Comment

Gotcha but LIU Post ain't Baylor, might be a little bit different production budget there my friend. Could always "watch" it on the radio .... jus sayin

Comment

Gotcha but LIU Post ain't Baylor, might be a little bit different production budget there my friend. Could always "watch" it on the radio .... jus sayin
                          Last edited by Dozsa2; 11-17-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Well, it cannot be argued that losing QB Long to injury in the 4th Quarter did not skew the game to New Haven's advantage. It must be asked why the back-up #10 Dooley--who is really quite competent-- was not available to fill in for Long. With Dooley running the offense, the Golden Rams would still have had a great chance to rescue a win under adverse circumstances. Anybody want to answer why Dooley was not on hand??!! Time for someone to explain--even if in vague, diplomatic terms!
                            Last edited by BlueJay; 11-17-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                              Apparently they didn't like something and aimed a message at Frank....right across the scoreboard.

I don't know what they were so mad about. They just took at shot at Frank.

Still the **** IUP banner at Shippensburg the following year was worse.

Yet somehow we are the villains.
                              You sure play a lot of ****ing defense for not being the villain here.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                                The message across the scoreboard was no fabrication. It happened. I saw it. Your school had one chance to make a first impression on me and that was it.
                                Not the bleachers or the bathrooms or the parking?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X