Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ville has a long way to go. Tempo is not going to be the answer. Maybe Carp had an old veer playbook laying around the Bucks house.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point. Why are they throwing 4-5 times in a row at end of game instead of running. Motion is 5 yards and they got stuffed on the first drive on the goal line more than once. Passing game was fine not good or great so we seem to be on the same page except for the first drive. Either way we both want them to win. Maybe my standards are too high but 9-11 since the OC has been here is not acceptable unless mediocrity is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by PSAChack View Post

Thanks for proving my point. Why are they throwing 4-5 times in a row at end of game instead of running. Motion is 5 yards and they got stuffed on the first drive on the goal line more than once. Passing game was fine not good or great so we seem to be on the same page except for the first drive. Either way we both want them to win. Maybe my standards are too high but 9-11 since the OC has been here is not acceptable unless mediocrity is acceptable.
        The end of the game is mop-up time, and maybe they were working on something in the passing game. At that point they had a 27-point lead and the outcome was not a concern. They threw 26 passes, which in the modern Division II game is next to nothing. And the losses this year and last are certainly not all on the OC. Mac's record at Ship would lead me to believe he will not accept mediocrity. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by PSAChack View Post

That is pathetic at best.
          Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X