Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Oh, jesus. You aren't exactly Harvard or Yale, y'know.

Our Week 7 thread had a good run. We made it a couple pages of actual football talk and updates.

And .... then it went back to normal.

Comment

For your next act, explain where it starts.

Comment

Ok you IUP n others d2 WCU's loss we move back up? By the way EVERYONE who rec'd any kind of STUPID N UNECESSARY penalties should have to report hour before n after practice for suicide exercises. Know that high school punishments but ANYTHING to smack reality n their brains. SELF REFLECT. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
          Ok you IUP n others d2 WCU's loss we move back up? By the way EVERYONE who rec'd any kind of STUPID N UNECESSARY penalties should have to report hour before n after practice for suicide exercises. Know that high school punishments but ANYTHING to smack reality n their brains. SELF REFLECT. Just saying
          I wonder if 19 flags for two hundo is a new school record?

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Oh, jesus. You aren't exactly Harvard or Yale, y'know.
            That is correct. IUP is the Princeton of the PSAC!

Princeton ranks higher than Harvard and Yale! :wink:

Comment

After today, it's probably safe to say the two hottest seats in the PSAC are both in Erie.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Can somebody report this guy already? Mentally challeneged comments are uncalled for on here.

Brandon?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You mean my mom was really smart to start saving for college tuition 3 years before I even started at IUP, all while paying Catholic High School tuition and public school taxes on top of that...all on an average middle class family income. So when I entered IUP, she already had a year or two of tuition already in the bank. Of course this is when the state actually funded the schools but still...4 grand a year on their salary was a lot of money in the 1980's.

So yeah...I graduated with zero student debt. How well did you fair? The thought of having a huge student loan debt for a Slimey education is hysterically bad.

My mom was pretty smart. Had she been able to go to college, she would have attended IUP too! Because only smart people attend IUP.

May she rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Our Week 7 thread had a good run. We made it a couple pages of actual football talk and updates.

And .... then it went back to normal.

Your buddy started it yet again.

Comment

OK, but that doesn't mean you have to keep it going. Enough.

Comment

Bloom 13 ESU 10 4:00 left in 3rd

Comment

So parents saving well to pay for their kids education is now being handed something. Okey dokey. I used to call it taking personal responsibility. If you have kids, you should pay for them since you decided to have them.

An IUP alum can never be too old to hate on Slimey Pebble and their Fake Moral Superiority Complex.

I'm not a native of or currently a resident of The Yinzerlands. I live in Chester County, the nicest county in the Commonwealth. Now I did grow up in Norristown, so my smart ass nature might be from growing up there.

Comment

I've been watching multiple games in addition to Bloomsburg/East Stroudsburg, but the portions of the game I've seen the Huskies have generally controlled things. But the Warriors put together a nice touchdown drive to cut their deficit to 13-10, and now ESU successfully executes an onsides kick.

Comment

Then ESU recovers OSK. Fire Bloom's special team coach. Wow this has threads of all kinds running now

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Your buddy started it yet again.
                                Fake News.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X