Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Okay I was there live, the product that the PSAC is putting on the field regarding Football officials is EMBARRASSING. IUP 19 for 200. There is no way in H### that half of those were penalties, the whole crew and it was obvious from the first play when the IUP HC had to come on the field cause they marked the ball Wrong on the opening kickoff after the penalty on IUP for get this illegal wedge. Later in the game was the common blocking a player out of bounds call, u cant make this S### up. They were literally making calls up IUP 8 holds Clarion 1. IUP 4 pass interference 1 legit 3 a travesty to mankind. If there was a gambling line on the game the FBI WOULD REVIEW THE GAME. Crisis in effect home office needs to fire supervisor of officials when season discover and start Over....End of Story!
    It's a legit travesty. The products sucks. Games take forever.

Today was just awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Okay I was there live, the product that the PSAC is putting on the field regarding Football officials is EMBARRASSING. IUP 19 for 200. There is no way in H### that half of those were penalties, the whole crew and it was obvious from the first play when the IUP HC had to come on the field cause they marked the ball Wrong on the opening kickoff after the penalty on IUP for get this illegal wedge. Later in the game was the common blocking a player out of bounds call, u cant make this S### up. They were literally making calls up IUP 8 holds Clarion 1. IUP 4 pass interference 1 legit 3 a travesty to mankind. If there was a gambling line on the game the FBI WOULD REVIEW THE GAME. Crisis in effect home office needs to fire supervisor of officials when season discover and start Over....End of Story!
      When a top 20 team has 8 holds and a bottom feeder like Clarion has1 u tell me that makes sense and your nutz. Only league in all divisions of football where good teams get penalized for being " GOOD". ...
      JUST SAYIN

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hopefully they shook hands with class.
        They went thru the handshake with its usual sincerity

Comment

• just returned from Rock game; my take...

Offense had a good game vs a pretty good Edinboro defense. Snorweah and Dinkins ran well but went down at half. I heard the injuries are minor. Rivers had another solid game with the WR trio doing their usual. Litwin dominated today. 2 strange penalty drives and an INT were the only bad drives the Rock had.

Similar to last week, Rock D as a whole did not play consistent. I'd like to know how many missed tackles the D had... Gregory is a very good player for Edinboro. The QB did well for not being their top QB.

The officiating is terrible, we all agree. Both teams had double digits I believe. The most obvious bad call of the day; Rivers was late hit, so bad that the entire Rock sideline nearly rushed the field. There's about 7 other awful calls but that one stands out.

On a side note; the Sox-Harrison atmosphere is quiet. So much so that you can hear the Edinboro HC yelling "targeting, eject him" every play from the sideline. Busch league move but whatever helps you win i guess. :P

Rock 7-0!

Comment

• Comment

• Why, Adam did have his best game. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                Congrats to THE BLOOM HUSKIES!!! I guess the rumors of Bloom's demise have been greatly exaggerated.
                Or were the rumors of ESU being good greatly exaggerated?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Sorry..not following.
                  You haven't seen the recent All State commercial ? That is where he got that from.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

The reason it was an IUP hatefest was almost exclusively because of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

That loss last week was earned too LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

but the bashing of SRU education is fine, right?

You guys need to cut the victim complex. In ten years reading and posting on and off on here there is one person who starts the lost fights, and one fanbase that seems to have the most issues.

Comment

• Comment

lol. Iup nation is nothing but a troll.
                            And you all take the bait everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

You haven't seen the recent All State commercial ? That is where he got that from.

Comment

Calling him stupid because of his education and constantly belittling SRU should have gotten you banned ages ago.
                                Keep trying. Maybe you should donate some money.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X