Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...and asking me to be reported when you can't hang with the smack talk means I won.

Now let me take my victory lap..........

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Oh...and asking me to be reported when you can't hang with the smack talk means I won.

Now let me take my victory lap..........

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

So parents saving well to pay for their kids education is now being handed something. Okey dokey. I used to call it taking personal responsibility. If you have kids, you should pay for them since you decided to have them.

An IUP alum can never be too old to hate on Slimey Pebble and their Fake Moral Superiority Complex.

I'm not a native of or currently a resident of The Yinzerlands. I live in Chester County, the nicest county in the Commonwealth. Now I did grow up in Norristown, so my smart ass nature might be from growing up there.

Comment

I just recently joined this forum. I enjoyed most of ur threads. Hilarious to see old(er) men talking football. Sometimes childish but other times some concrete statements. We all love the sport however, when u start talking about people's family members...going to far. PSACFan u need to put your big boy depends on n IUP NationI wouldn't waste my breath. This is suppose 2 b about our young kids playing football n reminiscing about the days we played or watched games.

Comment

Chester County is a dump? Really...the most affluent county in the state is a dump. Are you sure?

I do not have a Fake Moral Superiority Complex. I have an IUP Superiority Complex and we earned it!!! LOLOLOLOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
              I just recently joined this forum. I enjoyed most of ur threads. Hilarious to see old(er) men talking football. Sometimes childish but other times some concrete statements. We all love the sport however, when u start talking about people's family members...going to far. PSACFan u need to put your big boy depends on n IUP NationI wouldn't waste my breath. This is suppose 2 b about our young kids playing football n reminiscing about the days we played or watched games.
              ...and really nobody started anything with him other than pointed out someone else's sarcasm/shade.

But hating on Slimey Pebble is kinda fun.

Also, you recently joined. This is tame compared to how it used to be when it was an IUP Hate Fest. Really, really, really tame.

Comment

Did I call for you to be reported? No I did not.

I have done nothing to be reported.

Comment

After safety, Bloom runs KO back and leads 22-10. Not like anyone cares. Yo momma's so fat when she sits around the house she sits around the house. I know you are.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F38%2F2015%2F07%2F12214620%2Fp_101528432.jpg&q=85.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	438970

Comment

• Killer sequence for East Stroudsburg - they get called for holding in the end zone to give up a safety, and then Bloomsburg returns the ensuing free kick for a touchdown. The 13-10 Bloomsburg lead quickly becomes a 22-10 advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
                        You're definitely IUPNation's burner

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Chester County is a dump? Really...the most affluent county in the state is a dump. Are you sure?

I do not have a Fake Moral Superiority Complex. I have an IUP Superiority Complex and we earned it!!! LOLOLOLOL!!
                          That loss last week was earned too LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Can somebody report this guy already? Mentally challeneged comments are uncalled for on here.

Brandon?

but the bashing of SRU education is fine, right?

You guys need to cut the victim complex. In ten years reading and posting on and off on here there is one person who starts the lost fights, and one fanbase that seems to have the most issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

You're definitely IUPNation's burner
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	438991

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Did I call for you to be reported? No I did not.

I have done nothing to be reported.
                                You didn't but your buddy did.

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...771#post438771

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X