• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

And you all take the bait everytime.
    You should be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockNation View Post
      just returned from Rock game; my take...

Offense had a good game vs a pretty good Edinboro defense. Snorweah and Dinkins ran well but went down at half. I heard the injuries are minor. Rivers had another solid game with the WR trio doing their usual. Litwin dominated today. 2 strange penalty drives and an INT were the only bad drives the Rock had.

Similar to last week, Rock D as a whole did not play consistent. I'd like to know how many missed tackles the D had... Gregory is a very good player for Edinboro. The QB did well for not being their top QB.

The officiating is terrible, we all agree. Both teams had double digits I believe. The most obvious bad call of the day; Rivers was late hit, so bad that the entire Rock sideline nearly rushed the field. There's about 7 other awful calls but that one stands out.

On a side note; the Sox-Harrison atmosphere is quiet. So much so that you can hear the Edinboro HC yelling "targeting, eject him" every play from the sideline. Busch league move but whatever helps you win i guess. :P

Rock 7-0!
      Have you heard anything about the PSU WR transfer Clarke?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

When a top 20 team has 8 holds and a bottom feeder like Clarion has1 u tell me that makes sense and your nutz. Only league in all divisions of football where good teams get penalized for being " GOOD". ...
        JUST SAYIN
        What do you think the IUP Rule was?

One big **** you of a penalty for being too good.

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 10-19-2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

You should be banned.

Comment

• These PSAC refs have to be re trained or something, watching ESU-Bloomsburg today was so bad. MULTIPLE touchdowns were called incomplete at points and every single call had a huddle up by all of the referees and had no directness to their penalty calling. Was terrible. Game took FOUR hours because of the zebras.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloom14 View Post
                These PSAC refs have to be re trained or something, watching ESU-Bloomsburg today was so bad. MULTIPLE touchdowns were called incomplete at points and every single call had a huddle up by all of the referees and had no directness to their penalty calling. Was terrible. Game took FOUR hours because of the zebras.
                Did a little Lab work. The proof is frightening. Tracked IUP last 7 playoff games and 1 non league dating back to 2015. The following penalty numbers don't LIE. the two most penalized playoff games were PSAC Crews 2017 WCU 8-64 and 2016 Cal 11-67......non PSAC games 2017 WF 0-0, Assumption 4-37/ 2016 FSU 1-6/ 2015 UC 7-32, SU 3-30. Throw in at Ashland last year 6-65.....Tell me that's not A PROBLEM. Very simply PSAC officials over officiate and have no clue for teams that have speed and power...its all in the stats...they don't LIE!!!!

Comment

• Hang on a sec...IUP scored with 9 seconds left to make it a 3 point game. Not exactly holding on for dear life. IUP had no shot to win or tie, so there's that objectivity for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by bloom14 View Post
                    These PSAC refs have to be re trained or something, watching ESU-Bloomsburg today was so bad. MULTIPLE touchdowns were called incomplete at points and every single call had a huddle up by all of the referees and had no directness to their penalty calling. Was terrible. Game took FOUR hours because of the zebras.
                    Kid breaking his leg was more of a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Hang on a sec...IUP scored with 9 seconds left to make it a 3 point game. Not exactly holding on for dear life. IUP had no shot to win or tie, so there's that objectivity for you...
                      And ... you're as relevant in Nation's argument as ESU is on the playoff scene. Maybe next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Hang on a sec...IUP scored with 9 seconds left to make it a 3 point game. Not exactly holding on for dear life. IUP had no shot to win or tie, so there's that objectivity for you...
                        Didn't Slimey win a game on a last second hail mary in this series? Yes they did. Anything can happen. Onside kick and one shot to the end zone and the Maxwell kid has the arm....

Enjoy 5-6.

Comment

• I can't handle you..sure buddy. You can't even put forth a coherent argument. It's funny to me that you're taking pride in "trolling" because you do a pretty terrible job at it.. at least be funny or make a point.

Comment

• You keep saying almost and like I said before almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...you almost make sense.

I am objective, you're clearly just too dense to see it. I can't help you there and at this point nor do I want to. You're a little too old to be acting this way. Be better - your team lost last week to a superior team and if they meet again they''ll get beat again whether it is by 20+ point or 1 point it doesn't matter.

Comment

You should be banned.

Comment

I can't handle you..sure buddy. You can't even put forth a coherent argument. It's funny to me that you're taking pride in "trolling" because you do a pretty terrible job at it.. at least be funny or make a point.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X