X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ85
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

OUCHIE, you mean I'm in the lower 98%. I may not recover...
    Yeah you aren't in the 2% pal

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

Glad to have you back RT!!!
    Yeah, there are many good folks & some bad on here of course, as far as this newbie know-it all I put him on IGNORE about two weeks after he got on here, can't remember if was him or the other clown that wanted to "Meet me in the parking lot " after every game when anybody posted something he didn't like!
    It's good to be back. I'm just now really getting back into the loop.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

Yeah, there are many good folks & some bad on here of course, as far as this newbie know-it all I put him on IGNORE about two weeks after he got on here, can't remember if was him or the other clown that wanted to "Meet me in the parking lot " after every game when anybody posted something he didn't like!

Fist fights over a D2 message board. Classic.

I remember that but can't remember the poster.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

To say that 2% of the posters on here know what they're talking about is truly offensive. It is definitely not that high.
    What!?!?

I thought that we were a bunch of Nick Sabans.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Considering only about 2% of the people on here know what they're talking about.. I don't think I'll ever need to know that.
    To say that 2% of the posters on here know what they're talking about is truly offensive. It is definitely not that high.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied

Considering only about 2% of the people on here know what they're talking about.. I don't think I'll ever need to know that.
    OUCHIE, you mean I'm in the lower 98%. I may not recover...

Leave a comment:

• Clydes 'N Rams
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Sure am, newbie. Some great people here, but I doubt that you'll ever get to know that.

Leave a comment:

• TJ85
    replied

Sure am, newbie. Some great people here, but I doubt that you'll ever get to know that.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Thanks for the buildup, but I don't see Ship causing many problems for IUP with this year's lineup. With a lot of young 'uns on defense, we might be more solid next season.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

Good for you you must be proud that you've been talking to these clowns for the past 18 years

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by BADinPA View Post
    There are big games this weekend that impact final RR. Notre Dame at WV State, Slippery Rock at Kutztown and IUP at Ship.

Notre Dame is suspect and I think SRU wins by a bunch making the selection really interesting. Ship has been coming on strong

Who did this surge come against?

Leave a comment:

• ESU Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

"You people" will always hate on IUP. So it's just an empty demand and why I say what I do....

Did ESU EVER issues a formal apology to Frank for the message across the score board. And can you prove it?
    Can you prove that they didn't?

Leave a comment:

• TJ85
    replied

Been here since 2001, newbie. I've had a couple of important things going on this year.
    Good for you you must be proud that you've been talking to these clowns for the past 18 years

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

"You people" will always hate on IUP. So it's just an empty demand and why I say what I do....

Did ESU EVER issues a formal apology to Frank for the message across the score board. And can you prove it?
    Wow, You really have it bad for that one...Why don't you send a letter asking for one...I don't think an apology was required, or given. Have you apologized to EVERY person you've ever slighted?

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

That tends to happen when a decent team returns everyone. It does not mean they would have reached the same heights the previous year. Concord beat NDC 51-14 that year, one could argue Shepherd shouldn't have been in the situation where a FG beats them. Until an MEC #2 wins in the playoffs, it's all "coulda, woulda, shoulda" talk that I don't put much stock in.
    Not saying they would have won the region, just saying that they would have more than likely been more competitive then recent history #2 MEC teams. That and Shepherd's experience in playoff games with Coach Cater, nobody was going to be blowing Shepherd out the water in this region. Shepherd just doesn't lose games like that.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X