Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Chester Parking at Football Games

WCU is now charging an exorbitant $10 to park at their football games. Not only that, the one parking lot closest to the stadium co-mingles tailgaters and non-tailgaters, which practice is highly inadvisable. I don't think I need to explain why this is hazardous, as one looking for an empty space weaves his way through a bunch of frolicking, inattentive tailgaters I would suggest the powers that be open the lower parking lot behind the stadium for ALL games for non-tailgaters and also lower the rate to $5. WCU can do better!

Hey man it's 2019. I'm comfortable mingling with those who choose to frolic in public.

Comment

Many attend JUST for the tailgate. Keep that in mind. The game is just the excuse to booze at 9am.

Like it or not ... it's the fad in sports right now.

Who doesn't like people pi$$ing between their car ... lol.

The parking ... most charge now. It's easy money. IUP would charge for the restrooms if they could.
      Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-26-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
        WCU is now charging an exorbitant $10 to park at their football games. Not only that, the one parking lot closest to the stadium co-mingles tailgaters and non-tailgaters, which practice is highly inadvisable. I don't think I need to explain why this is hazardous, as one looking for an empty space weaves his way through a bunch of frolicking, inattentive tailgaters I would suggest the powers that be open the lower parking lot behind the stadium for ALL games for non-tailgaters and also lower the rate to $5. WCU can do better!
        Park for free on the main campus and walk down.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like the NBA-priced team (I mean D2 basketball) team in Indiana.

Comment

Well, I DO think there should be a charge for a tailgating permit, but a dedicated area should be put aside for it, as is the practice at Bloomsburg. And yes, I will in the future be parking elsewhere at WCU games and walking the required distance.
              Last edited by BlueJay; 10-27-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                Shepherd is charging $20 for the premium tailgating lots near the stadium. And they raised ticket prices to $15 as well
                Can you see BlueJay's thread next November?

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Can you see BlueJay's thread next November?
                  Yes, you can and will;if I feel justified in so posting!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X