Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Minnesota State,

Thank you.

Best of luck next week in the National Title Game in Texastan.

Warm Regards,

IUP.

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Thank you.

Best of luck next week in the National Title Game in Texastan.

Warm Regards,

IUP.
    Ive mainly seen you on the OT threads but your quite the character when talking about D2 football as well! I like it, had some good laughs!

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Ive mainly seen you on the OT threads but your quite the character when talking about D2 football as well! I like it, had some good laughs!

Comment

Comment

I'm just thrilled that you kept alive IUP's chance of being the first Pee Sack team to win the Natty. Hopefully one day soon...as long as Torts realizes he needs to get massive lineman of both sides of the ball.

Comment

I'm just thrilled that you kept alive IUP's chance of being the first Pee Sack team to win the Natty. Hopefully one day soon...as long as Torts realizes he needs to get massive lineman of both sides of the ball.

Comment

It's hard to believe it is going to be 20 years since a PSAC team- Bloomsburg- made it to the National Championship game. (not counting new member Shepherd)

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

It's hard to believe it is going to be 20 years since a PSAC team- Bloomsburg- made it to the National Championship game. (not counting new member Shepherd)
                Yes. It's been twenty years since a team while in the PSAC made it to the National Ship. PSAC can't claim Shepherd since Shepherd was in the WVIAC when they went. Did they make it while member of the MEC? Today's Rock/MSU game did nothing to dispel the old adage that defense wins championships boys.

Comment

I thought I heard that MSU's O-line averaged 300lbs.? Did I hear correctly? I had my hearing aids out and the volume turned down because the wife was napping on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                    Yes. It's been twenty years since a team while in the PSAC made it to the National Ship. PSAC can't claim Shepherd since Shepherd was in the WVIAC when they went. Did they make it while member of the MEC? Today's Rock/MSU game did nothing to dispel the old adage that defense wins championships boys.
                    It didn't just fail to dispel it ... it made it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                      I thought I heard that MSU's O-line averaged 300lbs.? Did I hear correctly? I had my hearing aids out and the volume turned down because the wife was napping on the couch.

Comment

It's always been interesting to me that no PSAC team has really ever done that. I think Cal came the closest to doing that and their 2007 team was the best representative SR1 has had in a long time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's always been interesting to me that no PSAC team has really ever done that. I think Cal came the closest to doing that and their 2007 team was the best representative SR1 has had in a long time.
                            IUP would have been National Champions in 1993 had Michael Mann had just turned around to see the ball in the end zone on the last IUP drive. Instead they settled for the field goal. An option team then got off one lucky pass in the final seconds and that was it.
                            Last edited by IUPNation; 12-15-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

And wins championships.

PSAC coaches like skill players that rack up stats against weak defenses while ignoring what actually wins titles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X