Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockNation View Post

and how would you handle it? The president and NCAA both allowed the kid to play after suspension and review. If this happened to someone at IUP or Cal (which we know it has, plus many other schools) How was it handled? You would warp the conversation into your favor. That's how our country has been lately.

Now the Sims kid that showed up on the news yesterday is probably done for quite some time. There's no debate there. I havent even talked to anyone with the team yet, but that's a BIG black eye and the kid is probably done for idk how long.
    Driving impaired with a 1-year-old in the car ... good-bye.

Comment

and how would you handle it? The president and NCAA both allowed the kid to play after suspension and review. If this happened to someone at IUP or Cal (which we know it has, plus many other schools) How was it handled? You would warp the conversation into your favor. That's how our country has been lately.

Now the Sims kid that showed up on the news yesterday is probably done for quite some time. There's no debate there. I havent even talked to anyone with the team yet, but that's a BIG black eye and the kid is probably done for idk how long.
      Do we know that its true? I have a hard time believing that to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Driving impaired with a 1-year-old in the car ... good-bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Do we know that its true? I have a hard time believing that to be true.
          100% fact.

Administration was fully cooperative with the investigation; probably a big reason why he was able to play.

Comment

100% fact.

Administration was fully cooperative with the investigation; probably a big reason why he was able to play.
            I still have a hard time believing it. Makes me rethink my respect for a couple people at SRU starting with Behres.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I still have a hard time believing it. Makes me rethink my respect for a couple people at SRU starting with Behres.

Look at the Kevin Reynolds era of SRU basketball ... and the 'student athletes' they admitted. That tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X