• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
    Cal Juco Santa Clara area signs with Gannon 5'10 170 DB Matt Wiitanen
    With all the D2 Midwestern and Southwestern schools I am always amazed how Gannon and Mercyhurst to a lower extent always seems to pull kids from Cali to cold Erie, Pa even if they're offering up a full ride. If the kids are talented i'm sure they could at least garner a partial offers to stay closer to home.

Leave a comment:

• Sec10-A-14
    replied
    Cal Juco Santa Clara area signs with Gannon 5'10 170 DB Matt Wiitanen

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    I know last year they picked up a 4-star DL from Maryland, but he had to sit out last season. But I am sure Shepherd will pick up a couple of transfers, they usually do.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Pine Ridge View Post

Who did Shepherd pick up via the portal?
    I thought I saw a post about somebody going to Shepherd but I could be wrong. I included them because they seem to have a program that will attract transfers and they have a number of significant transfers on their roster.

Leave a comment:

• Pine Ridge
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Saw this article about WCU transfers and HS recruits online today.

Seems to me that the transfer portal is going to push the trend between the haves and have nots in the PSAC to even greater disparity. The beneficiaries of the transfer portal are IUP, SRU, Shepherd, and now WCU.

https://www.dailylocal.com/sports/we...11b1871b7.html
    Who did Shepherd pick up via the portal?

Leave a comment:

• Sec10-A-14
    replied
    Gannon gets WR with 75 receptions and His QB also LOI to Gannon.
    Both from San Marcos, California
    https://keyt.com/sports/high-school-...on-university/

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Saw this article about WCU transfers and HS recruits online today.

Seems to me that the transfer portal is going to push the trend between the haves and have nots in the PSAC to even greater disparity. The beneficiaries of the transfer portal are IUP, SRU, Shepherd, and now WCU.

https://www.dailylocal.com/sports/we...11b1871b7.html

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

As a graduate transfer out of FSU I'm glad NASIER UPSHUR got his degree, but it seems to have little to do with playing football. Listed on the SEMINOLES roster for the '16, '17 and '18 seasons, his career stats seem to be '17-1 KR for 12 Yds and '18-8 Games played, 4 Receptions for 53 Yds. He did have a great senior season for IMHOTEP AAA State champion in '15.
    Me personally I thought Nasier was a way better prospect at DE than TE. I still would rather see him at DE at WCU as he has the size, strength and athleticism to cause havoc. I'm certain he still has pro hopes and coming from D2 I would say those odds are better at the DE spot at 6-2 250 than at TE where I believe WCU will only give him 2-3 targets per game due to the nature of their offense and the weapons returning including possibly getting star WR Rasheem James back.

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Well, I had commented that I wanted more biographical information, and your reply was basically Mac is hitting it out of the park. It's hard to infer anything from that other than that I was putting it on Mac about the bio information, which of course I wasn't.
    Wow...okay

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Well, I had commented that I wanted more biographical information, and your reply was basically Mac is hitting it out of the park. It's hard to infer anything from that other than that I was putting it on Mac about the bio information, which of course I wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I wonder how they did that with 6-8 scholarships.
    Coach must be a really smooth talker.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Wow....what a nice surprise!

I see West Chester brought in the former D-II All-American TE from Lock Haven, as well as a former 4-Star TE from Imhotep Charter who is a grad transfer from Fla State. I wonder will they change their offense.
    As a graduate transfer out of FSU I'm glad NASIER UPSHUR got his degree, but it seems to have little to do with playing football. Listed on the SEMINOLES roster for the '16, '17 and '18 seasons, his career stats seem to be '17-1 KR for 12 Yds and '18-8 Games played, 4 Receptions for 53 Yds. He did have a great senior season for IMHOTEP AAA State champion in '15.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I see West Chester brought in the former D-II All-American TE from Lock Haven, as well as a former 4-Star TE from Imhotep Charter who is a grad transfer from Fla State. I wonder will they change their offense.
    I wonder how they did that with 6-8 scholarships.

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X