X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Re: IUP Football 2019

Curious is a good word for it. Inexplicable, bizarre, other words come to mind. Maybe as Mr. Spock used to say - "fascinating." Mr. Spock was on the original Star Trek, IUP24. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

I don't feel that way at all. I know Wally Stapleton and think him a very likeable guy. I'm sure that he would easily win any election in town that he ran for.

Like the crazy hitman Chigurh in No Country For Old Men I guess most of us have our own code that we live by (though Lord knows what his was). I just don't feel comfortable discussing other people's personal lives. Quite frankly it holds no interest to me. I'd say the young man made a mistake, needs to atone for it, and needs to come out of it as a better man. We've all been there before I'm sure in some form or fashion.

-

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
    That is the only thing I REALLY would like to know is when is the Spring Game is scheduled. Usually that mentioned on their web site in advance.

You believe there's a lot of questions to be answered? I think they have one huge question, which is the QB spot, but that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

No, for me, I just didn't find it that interesting. College Kids behaving badly, get in line. Not a PSAC or IUP person. Being from town I know of the people involved, and am acquainted with some family members but not well enough to care how it comes out, maybe enough not to get pleasure out of someones screw ups and pain. We all would do well not to gloat so much about young peoples adversity, even when its obviously self inflicted.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    I saw a spring practice schedule posted including a date for the spring game.

That is the only thing I REALLY would like to know is when is the Spring Game is scheduled. Usually that mentioned on their web site in advance.

You believe there's a lot of questions to be answered? I think they have one huge question, which is the QB spot, but that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Is it closed to the media, too?

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    EXTREMELY secretive! NO TWEETS from the football team's Twitter account. Only 2 tweets from Coach Tort's account announcing practice on that day. Of course NOTHING from the team's web site. Just extremely quiet, and I wonder why.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    That's probably the expected result. I'm actually surprised the IG even ran the story.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

EXTREMELY secretive! NO TWEETS from the football team's Twitter account. Only 2 tweets from Coach Tort's account announcing practice on that day. Of course NOTHING from the team's web site. Just extremely quiet, and I wonder why.
    Maybe they are having chemistry experiments?

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Any news at all out of Spring Ball ?

Awfully secretive.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Any news at all out of Spring Ball ?

Awfully secretive.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

That's probably the expected result. I'm actually surprised the IG even ran the story.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X