X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

That was shocking. I think they might as well call things off for the majority of the college programs that are NOT in the running for the playoffs. Maybe another game or so and then pull the plug. Big Ten and Pac-12 come off as stupid for not playing earlier in the fall when the virus was trending lower. A lot of lost time there.

The NFL needs to enter into a bubble for each conference playoff. Everyone tested extensively and sequestered for a time and then once you're in-----no one gets in or out---sort of like Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore. The only way to do it now looks like. The NBA made hay with it.
    Calling things off for 97% of teams would make sense. The world isn't exactling craving a Pitt trip to Georgia Tech.

Follow the money. It's the only reason they are playing.

But, if the PSAC had some mega bucks TV contract ... they'd have played, too. They don't .... so they can spew out all the player safety stuff.

Follow the money.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

That was shocking. I think they might as well call things off for the majority of the college programs that are NOT in the running for the playoffs. Maybe another game or so and then pull the plug. Big Ten and Pac-12 come off as stupid for not playing earlier in the fall when the virus was trending lower. A lot of lost time there.

The NFL needs to enter into a bubble for each conference playoff. Everyone tested extensively and sequestered for a time and then once you're in-----no one gets in or out---sort of like Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore. The only way to do it now looks like. The NBA made hay with it.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Hopefully they got out of that stadium with no Rona. Too many people in the stands.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Very classless of Clemson trying to score on the last two plays of the game after the fumble return. Take a knee and show some class. Think I may be rooting for someone other than the Tigers come playoff time.

Joey Yellen doesn't seem like a good pick for the future QB of the Pitt program from what little I have seen of him.
    Hopefully they got out of that stadium with no Rona. Too many people in the stands.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    38-17 now.

Pitt showing some life.
    Very classless of Clemson trying to score on the last two plays of the game after the fumble return. Take a knee and show some class. Think I may be rooting for someone other than the Tigers come playoff time.

Joey Yellen doesn't seem like a good pick for the future QB of the Pitt program from what little I have seen of him.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    38-17 now.

Pitt showing some life.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Don't panic, Panther fans. There's still lots of time left.
    This is IUP vs Lock Haven. Get it over with and move along.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Pitt down 31-0 in first quarter.
    Don't panic, Panther fans. There's still lots of time left.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Pitt down 31-0 in first quarter.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    If Clemson wants to ... it can hang a hundo on Pitt today.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

What are the odds on first to go.....Harbaugh or Franklin ?
    Whatever they are they changed quite a bit today and not in Harbaugh's favor.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    This PSU vs Michigan game is so awful I just can't turn it off.
    The Nits need that running game and they got it today.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    What are the odds on first to go.....Harbaugh or Franklin ?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    In case anyone missed it---former standout Indiana High QB Jake Zilinskas is now playing TE for the Pitt Panthers. He wears #41 and caught a pass in the game against Virginia Tech. He also was on the field when Pitt scored their final TD. He is the son of former IUP defensive lineman and IHS head coach Mark Zilinskas.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X