X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Wow! That is creepy even for Creepy Valley. Just hope no more DAs vanish. Sounds like Franklin is as good as gone.
    Micah Parsons older sister is Shatara Parsons, VULCANS WBB and member of the NC team.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    I didn't know this stuff was still going on at Penn State,

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...l-fight-police
    Wow! That is creepy even for Creepy Valley. Just hope no more DAs vanish. Sounds like Franklin is as good as gone.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

$0

Sender pays shipping.
    Return to sender!

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    I didn't know this stuff was still going on at Penn State,

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...l-fight-police

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    For Pitt fans. Start the bidding on a Narduzzi signed football.

https://buhuskies.com/auctions/auction.aspx?id=6
    $0

Sender pays shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    For Pitt fans. Start the bidding on a Narduzzi signed football.

https://buhuskies.com/auctions/auction.aspx?id=6

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

I don't know. I've watched most of Penn State's season. They have nowhere near the talent of the past couple years. The QB position certainly isn't helping. Teams don't stay up forever. It could just be a legit rebuilding year and all that preseason hype sure didn't help. That loss to Indiana really seemed to take some wind out of the sails.

Michigan ... looked like they just quit the other night. It doesn't appear the team is buying what Harbaugh is selling.
    I haven't followed PSU as much as I normally do so that's an anomaly. I have seen the majority of the past couple games, though.

To some extent, they are being outmatched by opponents. That never happens. Besides QB, the O-line doesn't look too good and the defense hasn't been good.

Makes you wonder if the RB situation didn't fall apart how they would be doing. For example, if they had Journey Brown and Noah Cain 2019 versions.

Another big problem for Franklin is their recruiting is falling off. The incoming class for next year isn't ranked high. Franklin is supposed to be a great recruiter.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Which makes me wonder if this year's an anomaly across the board.

I don't know. I've watched most of Penn State's season. They have nowhere near the talent of the past couple years. The QB position certainly isn't helping. Teams don't stay up forever. It could just be a legit rebuilding year and all that preseason hype sure didn't help. That loss to Indiana really seemed to take some wind out of the sails.

Michigan ... looked like they just quit the other night. It doesn't appear the team is buying what Harbaugh is selling.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

The Hoosiers can silence the critics real fast this Saturday in Columbus. If they stay within 14 it would be a respectable showing and they likely wouldn't drop much in the polls.

As of now, their opponents' combined record is 3-13 -- albeit those are some big names on the list.

Penn State (0-4)
    Rutgers (1-3)
    Michigan (1-3)
    Michigan State (1-3)
    Which makes me wonder if this year's an anomaly across the board.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Indiana playing pretty good though. Undefeated is undefeated.
    The Hoosiers can silence the critics real fast this Saturday in Columbus. If they stay within 14 it would be a respectable showing and they likely wouldn't drop much in the polls.

As of now, their opponents' combined record is 3-13 -- albeit those are some big names on the list.

Penn State (0-4)
    Rutgers (1-3)
    Michigan (1-3)
    Michigan State (1-3)

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I'd certainly add LSU to the list of probable open jobs. That story sounds like it's going to get very shady.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
    PSU's 0-4 start has to be more concerning than Michigan 1-3. Nobody thought PSU would lose to Indiana & Nebraska lol. On flip side Michigan has looked just as terrible. They were destroyed by Wisconsin and their win over Minnesota to start the season doesn't look good anymore with the Gophers struggling themselves. When is the last time neither PSU nor Michigan has qualified for a Bowl game in the same season???
    Indiana playing pretty good though. Undefeated is undefeated.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Odds are pretty good JoePa is going to 0-5. Iowa may rock them. They also have a QB mess now.

Michigan ... team looks like it quit on Harbaugh. Chryst called the dogs off a bit in the 4th quarter or that 49-11 would have been worse.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    PSU's 0-4 start has to be more concerning than Michigan 1-3. Nobody thought PSU would lose to Indiana & Nebraska lol. On flip side Michigan has looked just as terrible. They were destroyed by Wisconsin and their win over Minnesota to start the season doesn't look good anymore with the Gophers struggling themselves. When is the last time neither PSU nor Michigan has qualified for a Bowl game in the same season???

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Joking aside ... who'd have ever thought they'd see Michigan 1-3 and PSU 0-4?
    Makes me wonder if this year is just an abomination. Only the NFL has had a relatively normal season.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X