X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Yeah, the losing s ucks bad enough but my Goodness----Pitt just had finally at long last gotten their uniforms right and to the point where they looked like among the best in college football. And now all they want to do is not wear them and don this stupid whatever they are supposed to be. Really frustrating on so many levels with this program.

I was never that high on Narduzzi to be honest. The could do worse than him but they could do better as well. Lure Mark Richt out of retirement? Maybe give Matt Canada a shot? Teryll Austin?

Bring on Pitt hoops!
    Time For Curt Cignetti at Pitt? ? ?

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

i wouldn't even wash the Robocop uniforms. Dump them in the Mon.
    Yeah, the losing s ucks bad enough but my Goodness----Pitt just had finally at long last gotten their uniforms right and to the point where they looked like among the best in college football. And now all they want to do is not wear them and don this stupid whatever they are supposed to be. Really frustrating on so many levels with this program.

I was never that high on Narduzzi to be honest. The could do worse than him but they could do better as well. Lure Mark Richt out of retirement? Maybe give Matt Canada a shot? Teryll Austin?

Bring on Pitt hoops!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    i wouldn't even wash the Robocop uniforms. Dump them in the Mon.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Crazy ending out in Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    This is the worst team of the Narduzzi era. And, this is Year 6.

Praying there won't be a 7th.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    This is the worst team of the Narduzzi era. And, this is Year 6.

Praying there won't be a 7th.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    A seat is getting hot in Oakland.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Yeah ... Comcast still isn't carrying it in Western PA.
    You might want to look into Dish Network. Lots of sports channels on there. I really wear them out in football and hoops season. Really nice to have. Plus you get NFL Network as well.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

I get it as ACC Network (as well as all the other conference channels) are part of the Dish Network package. What do you have? Cable?

You definitely want to procure ACC Network so you can watch Pitt men's basketball this winter!
    Yeah ... Comcast still isn't carrying it in Western PA.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Gotta love Pitt being on the ACC Network every week ... a network that about 95% of Pittsburgh can't get.
    I get it as ACC Network (as well as all the other conference channels) are part of the Dish Network package. What do you have? Cable?

You definitely want to procure ACC Network so you can watch Pitt men's basketball this winter!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Gotta love Pitt being on the ACC Network every week ... a network that about 95% of Pittsburgh can't get.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

As a Pitt fan, there are several rules, theories and beliefs you live by:

* The Pitt homer truly believes they are an elite D1 program and that Pitt is a destination job/program
    * Next year is ALWAYS going to be the big year
    * Like Uncle Rico wants to believe, it's still miraculously 1982. Tony Dorsett just left town and Dan Marino will save the day.
    * If Pitt Stadium was still standing the Panthers would be a Top 5 yearly program. The fact it was about to fall down is irrelevant.
    * Pitt's one big yearly upset offsets its one big yearly disaster
    * Somehow, Hammer Down Todd Graham is getting blamed for the N.C. State loss
    * The WPIAL has dried up on talent. Then of course, Ohio State, Penn State and others (yearly) swipe all of the top players out of Pitt's backyard.
    * The King Yinzer, Dave Wanny, should have never, ever been fired.
    All pretty tangible points. I think one that you missed was that every defensive lineman recruit that Pitt brings in will be the next Hugh Green or Aaron Donald.

I like Bill O'Brien as a person and as a father but I don't think that I would ever want him in Oakland. Pitt would probably get a WR even better than the great Larry Fitzgerald and then Bill would promptly trade him to Arizona State for a shiny and glitzy new water bucket. Geez!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    In other words, PITT stinks!!!

As a Pitt fan, there are several rules, theories and beliefs you live by:

* The Pitt homer truly believes they are an elite D1 program and that Pitt is a destination job/program
    * Next year is ALWAYS going to be the big year
    * Like Uncle Rico wants to believe, it's still miraculously 1982. Tony Dorsett just left town and Dan Marino will save the day.
    * If Pitt Stadium was still standing the Panthers would be a Top 5 yearly program. The fact it was about to fall down is irrelevant.
    * Pitt's one big yearly upset offsets its one big yearly disaster
    * Somehow, Hammer Down Todd Graham is getting blamed for the N.C. State loss
    * The WPIAL has dried up on talent. Then of course, Ohio State, Penn State and others (yearly) swipe all of the top players out of Pitt's backyard.
    * The King Yinzer, Dave Wanny, should have never, ever been fired.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    In other words, PITT stinks!!!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X