Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    PREGAME PREDICTION: IUP comes out humming. 35 first half points, defense always 7 points. After the half iup keeps starters in for one more drive and then the second string will be in. This is where we will see what IUPs depth looks like. This will be a good tune up game for them heading into homecoming next week.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryBradshaw12 View Post
    I want to see improvement in the defense. This week we need a blowout and a shutout would be nice.

They can't possibly let Harry start over Javon, can they?? I can see him getting snaps but why turn it over to him when Javon has done a fine job thus far?

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

Jet Flyin'

Limousine ridin'

Just keep them gators down.
    HEAVY HITTERS ONLY!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I want to see improvement in the defense. This week we need a blowout and a shutout would be nice.

They can't possibly let Harry start over Javon, can they?? I can see him getting snaps but why turn it over to him when Javon has done a fine job thus far?
    Don't read too much in to Javon's numbers. Shepherd had absolutely no fear of him passing.

We aren't going to get the most out of Irv, Duane, etc., running the dink/dunk.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TerryBradshaw12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Hopefully we never hear from that stooge ever again.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Hopefully we never hear from that stooge ever again.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

Jet Flyin'

Limousine ridin'

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
    You're going muskie fishing? That sounds like a good day on the water, good luck. Hope you catch a whopper - not a Burger King whopper - a whopper of a muskie. Will there be a possibility of Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, or Walleye in the mix? Nothing like a cool sunny fall day on a lake, river, or stream. Football and fishin' , gotta love the fall.
    We'll see. No predicting muskie fishing. Stubborn mo-fo's.

I did have an incredible summer on The Mighty Clarion. Lots of walleyes and some big smallmouth bass. I did get one big Rainbow in late July ... it was a survivor. It hit on a KVD 1.5 crankbait of all things. I put them all back in.

Locally, Keystone and Loyalhanna have some monster Muskie. Catching them, obviously, ... isn't easy.

Leave a comment:

• IUPMonk
    replied

I will be after the great muskie this weekend. But, I will have it on the radio.
    You're going muskie fishing? That sounds like a good day on the water, good luck. Hope you catch a whopper - not a Burger King whopper - a whopper of a muskie. Will there be a possibility of Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, or Walleye in the mix? Nothing like a cool sunny fall day on a lake, river, or stream. Football and fishin' , gotta love the fall.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?

Jet Flyin'

Limousine ridin'

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

That troll probably has never been to a iup game in his life...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I will be after the great muskie this weekend. But, I will have it on the radio.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X