Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    All I care is my picks going forward, I know for a fact I will get more picks right then your Slapdick ass!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
    I guess not having an 11th game could come back to hurt IUP this year. They absolutely will need to probably run the table until the conference championship where they might be able to lose a close game to Shepherd and sneak in with the #7 seed. That's a daunting task having to knock off both Slippery Rock & Cal in back to back weeks.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

You want me to make picks? Sure things buddy. I will do that and probably be right on everyone. CLOWN!
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-21-2021, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    I guess not having an 11th game could come back to hurt IUP this year. They absolutely will need to probably run the table until the conference championship where they might be able to lose a close game to Shepherd and sneak in with the #7 seed. That's a daunting task having to knock off both Slippery Rock & Cal in back to back weeks.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    You want me to make picks? Sure things buddy. I will do that and probably be right on everyone. CLOWN!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

Dude, you know absolutely nothing about football you CLOWN!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post

Some fans would wish for such a mess. A win this week and the fans mental state will improve.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Dude, you know absolutely nothing about football you CLOWN!

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Some fans would wish for such a mess. A win this week and the fans mental state will improve.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    I hate slip people stay of the board and go play some competition, jeez Wayne state, Stroudsburg and lock Haven... my sons middle school games are better than those games.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Anybody read this article? https://www.indianagazette.com/sport...292ca4615.html

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Nope! I freaking hate Slippery Rock! Everything about that joke of a football program that thinks there better than they are! GO HAWKS!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X