Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied
    i agree man, love IUP in this one. give me the hawks 28-21. AND A HEAVY DOSE OF TOUCHDOWN BROWN!

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied
    i agree completely. very sketchy in the front 7 this year. not able to score a lot points right now either. id expect a change at quarterback before week 7 for them.

Leave a comment:

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Our teams aren't deep enough to do much in the Final Four. Proof is in the pudding. Maybe every once in a while they can put up a good fight. Most years they tend to get blasted.

Winning the SR1 Title is the goal. The rest is a bonus.

Our marquee programs need to get much closer to 'fully funded'. Our top programs are very solid players 1-30 (or so). It's the next 30 players that we take a deep dip in talent. And, of course, by November/December ... you're just about certainly getting in to the back-ups playing some key roles due to inevitable injuries.

SR1's best shot would require a team getting to December extremely healthy.
    That's a great and very realistic perspective. I wish it was different but it is what it is. If D2 were FBS, the PSAC would be a G5 conference.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol
    This guy is a tool box just here talking trash. Typical homer that doesn't see the whole picture!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There are only a few programs in D2 that can be legitimately called a powerhouse, and none of them reside in this region.
    Our teams aren't deep enough to do much in the Final Four. Proof is in the pudding. Maybe every once in a while they can put up a good fight. Most years they tend to get blasted.

Winning the SR1 Title is the goal. The rest is a bonus.

Our marquee programs need to get much closer to 'fully funded'. Our top programs are very solid players 1-30 (or so). It's the next 30 players that we take a deep dip in talent. And, of course, by November/December ... you're just about certainly getting in to the back-ups playing some key roles due to inevitable injuries.

SR1's best shot would require a team getting to December extremely healthy.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You're telling him that his Kool-Aid doesn't taste good?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There are only a few programs in D2 that can be legitimately called a powerhouse, and none of them reside in this region.
    You're telling him that his Kool-Aid doesn't taste good?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Any news leaking out on the testing front?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

If you are division 2 school and a QB is in the transfer portal from a division 1 school who has played meaningful snaps there you are taking a shot at him. IUP did that with Maxwell, Ramart, and now Harry FOOTBALL.
    Ehhhhh...I am not sure about Ramart. His career totals were 9 completions out of 32 for 61 yards with 1 TD and 6 INTs in 6 games. But I understand where you are coming from IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    Last edited by ShoNuff; 09-15-2021, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

VERY good point. However, that film is from an abbreviated rushed game plan.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

If you saw the Spring Scrimmage or read what Coach Tort had to say about the scrimmage, neither Davis or Ramart look good, which is why IUP hit the transfer portal for a quality QB. A lot of us on this board has been pulling for Davis. Most of us hope he was able to win the job. However, Coach Tort appears did not quite believe in him. I am very happy for him. But lets be real, if he wins, there is a QB controversy.
    If you are division 2 school and a QB is in the transfer portal from a division 1 school who has played meaningful snaps there you are taking a shot at him. IUP did that with Maxwell, Ramart, and now Harry FOOTBALL.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X