• Show
Clear All

• Brandon
    replied
    What was your old account?

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    I'll be, it is Tom Brady! Welcome back, Tom!

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Amen !!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    We've been beating PSAC teams since the 90s, so ... 5-1.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I thought that you were going to run me off the board? Got a little worried now that Brandon lined you out? Come on, kid. I've been here for a long time and will be here long after you have left. Or are you all chirp and no pecker?

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Ok and Shepherd is 1-1 against playoff caliber opponents your point?
    He doesn't have to defend Shepherd. He's not the one that claimed or responded in the affirmative that everyone is scare of his team.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    I thought that you were going to run me off the board? Got a little worried now that Brandon lined you out? Come on, kid. I've been here for a long time and will be here long after you have left. Or are you all chirp and no pecker?

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Can you please bestow some of your superior football knowledge so we can understand what we may be missing? IUP is 2-2 in games this year against playoff caliber opponents. The head coach is on record saying they didn't want an extra out of conference game for fear of losing another game essentially. His record in big games since taking the reigns from Cignetti is far from impressive as well. IUP's defense this year has underwhelmed and been consistent at it in big games. Call me crazy, but if not for a fluke DT interception for TD against Kutztown... you probably lose that one too.

So please tell us what exactly is so fearsome of this IUP team. Real football stuff too, not rhetoric. Try not to use the word "if" either.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I thought so. Your not going to believe this... but you know absolutely nothing about football and its a fact judging your input in this forum. You add nothing to any part of conversation or dialogue. Does your mom decorate the basement you live in or does she make you stay outside in the shed?

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    I thought so. Your not going to believe this... but you know absolutely nothing about football and its a fact judging your input in this forum. You add nothing to any part of conversation or dialogue. Does your mom decorate the basement you live in or does she make you stay outside in the shed?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X