Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    All chirp as always!

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

So they can act like you? You're laughable. Also, please try to run me off this board. I would delight in that!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Need to see some more iup swag
    Need to finish a game up 10 with 5 mins left.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

So they can act like you? You're laughable. Also, please try to run me off this board. I would delight in that!

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP is 5-2.

Good? Yes. One glimpse so far of being great.

One glimpse of being blown out. One glimpse of the biggest choke in memory.

They can write their own story (maybe).

But, this isn't the IUP of the 90s. Teams aren't afraid of them anymore.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP is 5-2.

Good? Yes. One glimpse so far of being great.

One glimpse of being blown out. One glimpse of the biggest choke in memory. One glimpse of coming back to beat a good team (Kutz). Two blowouts and an ugly win against Gannon.

They can write their own story (maybe).

But, this isn't the IUP of the 90s. Teams aren't afraid of them anymore.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-26-2021, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Can you please bestow some of your superior football knowledge so we can understand what we may be missing? IUP is 2-2 in games this year against playoff caliber opponents. The head coach is on record saying they didn't want an extra out of conference game for fear of losing another game essentially. His record in big games since taking the reigns from Cignetti is far from impressive as well. IUP's defense this year has underwhelmed and been consistent at it in big games. Call me crazy, but if not for a fluke DT interception for TD against Kutztown... you probably lose that one too.

So please tell us what exactly is so fearsome of this IUP team. Real football stuff too, not rhetoric. Try not to use the word "if" either.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Try it.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Can you please bestow some of your superior football knowledge so we can understand what we may be missing? IUP is 2-2 in games this year against playoff caliber opponents. The head coach is on record saying they didn't want an extra out of conference game for fear of losing another game essentially. His record in big games since taking the reigns from Cignetti is far from impressive as well. IUP's defense this year has underwhelmed and been consistent at it in big games. Call me crazy, but if not for a fluke DT interception for TD against Kutztown... you probably lose that one too.

So please tell us what exactly is so fearsome of this IUP team. Real football stuff too, not rhetoric. Try not to use the word "if" either.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I think there is an error somewhere - all the other schools have equal operating and total costs, pretty sure that's not correct, maybe a typo or has to do with accounting details. I'm sure IUP's 1.7 M is higher than most others, but the rest must be anear at least 1 M.
    See my previous comment.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Trying to run someone off this board is a good way to get your ass run.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by complaint_hopeful View Post

I wonder why IUP's total expenses are so high?
    It's simply how they do their accounting. IUP reflects how a majority of the good schools I've researched account.

IUP's number appears to include coach salaries and scholarships (at a minimum). The other schools must account for those things in another section.

Cal and Shepherd appear to have the most money to spend on things like meals, travel, equipment, uniforms, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by complaint_hopeful View Post

Those enrollment numbers look weird to me. They're possibly FTE Undergrad or something like that. ie excluding Grad. <-- That's my guess.
    Bingo.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X